HELP ME PLEASE :D

I used to hate it but some drunken evenings overseas have changed that and I now love it for its naffness. A colleague of mine knows far too much about Eurovision for anyone’s good, but produces a highly sought after preview every year that enhances the experience.

As you can see from this - he is rubbish at predicting the result even if he is as insightful, and as funny as Mr Wogan.

"A man works a tough day " Therein lies your problem.:wink:

I love this vision, sadly we corresponded 21 months too late. If only i had known!:smiley:

Got a bird, got married, got no kids though but oh so many tvs.:hehe:

i get my transvestites on the nhs…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Easy solution for me ,i have 3 sky boxes in the house and 5 tv’s, wife and daughter watched eurovision, son watched cartoons and i watched the Ricky Hatton fight in HD…bliss

now that’s just being greedy

:wink:

'kin hell PJ, not doing it in halfs are you!!

I thought my family was random for having a tv in all rooms, but we still only have the one sky box! :smiley:

My missus insists that when we get married we will have two separate tvs - all she watches is reality shite - i just dont get women and the tv they choose to watch… ok i watched eurovision, but thats for wogan’s commentary (just read he might not be doing it next year, so it was a milestone!