Helmet

very nice indeed! I bought an arai condor in white/blue last saturday. fits me like a glove and I’m dead chuffed with it, £250 for the 08. was tempted by the XR but the condor was simply a comfier fit

I love my one, but there are a few niggles I dont like about it in the winter its a very cold helmet and I find the back of it is to far up the back of your neck, if you dont have a fog city or the Shoei pin lock then it fogs up like a bugger.

How ever in the summer the vents are the best I have ever had you can really feel the air passing over the top of your head and cooling at 70mph is well chilling there have been time I had to close them, also it is noisy with my Arai I dont really have to wear plugs with this I do if I am going on the motorway.

But compared to a cheap lid its amazing.

Looking at these nice new shiny, clean helmets has inspired me to give mine a clean and then maybe I wont want a new one! :smiley:

Just bought a new XR-1000 on ebay for £199 with free delivery. Being couriered to work, I should have it tomorrow. :smiley:

Looks like we’ll have to start an XR1000 owners club. Are there more owners than LBers who have Gixers I wonder? :slight_smile: