Helmet City

Guys, You know how us Brits like to have a moan about company’s that dont seem to deliver to a good standard!!!

Well its time to stop moaning and start praising, After doing the rounds on Saturday looking for a replacement Arai Helmet…you know checking all the local dealers only to find that they only have XS, S or M in stock, I came home and started looking on the net… I found a company called Helmet City, at 16.45pm I called them up and asked what time they closed! 17.00hrs, "where are you coming from I was asked? " Bromley! No worries I will wait for you if you like…1st tick in the box, when I arrived I was gob -smacked as to how much stock this guy had, every lid in every size…2nd tick in the box, being a fussy sod I tried a number of Helmets on and then even tried some on again…(well you have to get it right dont you), nothing was a problem, the guy was so helpful (Graham). To top it all off they have an offer on at the moment which was offering either 10% off the price of the Aria or a host of goodies…As my lid was £399 I was either entitled to £39.99 discount or a list of goodies to which I accepted, I got an Arai Helmet bag fully lined with sheepskin to protect my new investment, An Aria spare Visor carrying belt, Pin Lock, Dark tint race Visor and a cleaning and maintenance kit…which is all good.

After the Breakfast club run on Sunday morning we took the fast route home, M11 and M25, I found that my new lid was a little on the large size as the wind started to lift my helmet slightly ( I was going too fast on a naked bike around 125mph ) but first thing this morning I called Graham at helmet city…back I went and guess what different cheek pads and its perfect.

And they are arranging to get my old lid repaired

Again they couldn’t do enough for me, If there were more companys around like this we wouldn’t have anything to moan about.

These guys come very highly recommended, a pal of mine was also very pleased with them when he purchased a pair of Sidi boots from them too

Check out the website…http://www.helmetcity.co.uk/

Purchased a bike from them last year, really helpful, shop is on farmland near the reptile zoo in Tatsfield nr Biggin Hill, follow signs for the reptile zoo, the shops next door.

They do know their stuff and carry a great range.