helloo from the docklands!

hellooo everyone…
been meaning to sign up for ages… only just around to it…
need bikers for ride outs in the docklands area!!! :smiley:

also looking to swap my 07 zx6r for another 600 or 750… swap only… hehe… just want to experience something different… had a zx7r before!

Attachments

Image008--8589825461462422823.jpg

hello and welcome.i take it you don’t actually mean ride outs around Docklands :stuck_out_tongue:

oh there is a short fast run around the city airport… :wink: a regular circuit for some of the local riders here…

edit… and yes need help finding some roads…:stuck_out_tongue: the only one i found which is not particularly challenging is through epping? forest…

short fast run past armed airport police and speed cameras heheh

you’re in a good spot for routes there mate both east to essex and south into kent/sussex has some fab routes.

Pop along to borough market on wednesday and we can discuss them.

Weather permitting (but unlikely) a few of us will be heading to the dick turpin via a few choice roads

Welcome to LB :smiley:

welcome to LB…

loads of nice roads if you head north, east or even south .

will watch out for you round docklands

Hello and welcome to LB!

Hello :slight_smile:

Hello! :slight_smile:

hi and welcome :slight_smile:

added…thanks! :slight_smile:

thanks for the replies… yup am planning to come down on wednesday evening after work…gonna round up another coupla kwaks to come along… hehe

Hello and welcome to LB:D You need to get further out into Essex to find the good roads!!!

Hello there, beautiful bike :)! I am in the Docklands area too! I only passed my test 2 months ago and I am on a 400, so I might be a bit slow to rideout with at the moment.

Welcome to LB