Hello

Hi :slight_smile:

ha ha…:stuck_out_tongue:

whats funny? :ermm:

Ben are u that bored?

uh? :blink:

Hello Ben, long time no see, Tug told me about your recent gender op, hope it all went well, shouldn’t you have changed your name to something more fitting though, Barbara would suit you I think :wink:

:D;)

glad your back mate:D

You’ve just picked on 3 women in one post! Your brave Tugless, I’d have eyes in the back of my head now if I were you :stuck_out_tongue:

ben told me to do it:P

:w00t::w00t: ur so mean :w00t::w00t:

all these women talking - shouldn’t they be seen and not heard? anyways ladies, keep your computers away from the sink they might get wet. on that note - i dont even think computers should be in the kitchen at all!

Oh dear Tug!! Not talking to you anymore, you’ve really upset me now :crying: :w00t:

Truth hurt then Tiggi :wink: :smiley:

or call yaself some girely name like brendan

Nah but Tug is gonna hurt next time I see him :slight_smile:

:w00t::w00t: how rude :stuck_out_tongue:

Or you could act like a real big girl and ride a triumph! :wink:

How rude :stuck_out_tongue:

Says the man/woman who recently bought a Harley but had to sell it because none of his friends (ok, just 2 friends, Terry and Tug) would be seen out with him :wink:

To be honest though, i don’t blame them. they both rode right old shitters that are falling to bits and I had a shiny chromed up lump of Harley Davidson. I mean… how could they be seen out with me?Would be different now Tug has his fat assed shiny new bike :smiley: