Hello lovelies....

Right well finally made the decision… selling the bike and getting a new one - woohoo! And that means…bringing her home to English soil…which means, a pissup and a curry and hopefully some sort of ride out with my friends from LB (since none of you buggers will come out here and see me :wink: lol!)

No idea what everyone is doing when, but was thinking of headed home on Thursday 19th June (reckon I can be at the Ace cafe for the friday night easy no :w00t: ?!!) and then a bit of a jolly that weekend…

Looking forward to seeing ya all :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :cool:

That seems to be an open invite for all the nutters (includes me), so you never know.:w00t:

COOL WHAT BIKE U GETTING?

Well if i was sensible, another CBR600 (with Italian plates) however… Im not so thinking about the Fireblade hehehehehe! :w00t:

nice :slight_smile:

Ooooo, get the blade you know you want to! :smiley:

Alice? i would have loved to have had the opportunity to come out and see you…err…if i knew where you were in the first place? :smiley:

But, glad you are coming “home” and …the blades the way to go girl !! :wink: (but dont tell terry moto!)

Don’t they sell gixxer 750’s in Italy then?;):smiley:

Not while theyve got the BEAUTIFUL and SEXY MV Augustas ! :w00t:

I’ve already said I think Alice needs an Italian masterpiece… when in Roma and all that;):smiley:

Let her buy the MV and i will swop it for my Blade !!! :hehe::w00t::hehe:

GET THE BLADE AWESOME BIKE:D

My mate out here has an MV and let me have a little test ride (feckin nutter!!) - insane machine!!!

Alice???

WHO THE FECK IS ALICE???

LoL

Sorry girl, couldn’t resist. Be good to see you again, so if poss (ie not a race weekend) I’ll come over to the Ace etc to catch up.

And buy a Blade, or whatever you fancy. Life’s too short and way too dull to hold back. You don’t strike me as a “better have a half 'cause it’s work tomorrow” sort of person so FFS don’t apply that to your bike.

I’ve marked it in my calendar and I’ll make sure I’m free all weekend, Friday night at the Ace, Saturday beer and curry in Brick Lane ala Christmas, looking forward to it! :smiley:

Oh and I do still plan to visit you in Italy it’s just proving a bit tricky to sort the finances out…hmmm… :ermm:

says he who rides around on a 2 wheeled massey ferguson !! :smiley:

I’m guessing there was a 0.0001% chance of rain on Tues night and Mark didn’t want to get the R1 dirty/wet!?!? :wink:

Haven’t you sold that Buell yet Mark?!? :stuck_out_tongue: