Hello London Bikers

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself . I currently ride a brand new BMW F650GS and also a 2005 Triumph Bonneville T100. Which one I take out depends on location and weather ! Bonnie loves the coast of course but the beemer is still new and I’m loving riding it !

I’ve been riding for about 10 years now but never really joined any clubs until now so here I am, excited about meeting up on some of regular bike meets! Does anyone else live near NW5 that I could ride to a meeting with?

:smiley:
Lisa

Hi welcome to LB:D

take a look at the ride out section, there is a good one to go on tomorrow,

ride safe now:D

Well hello there Lisa :wink: and welcome aboard.:smiley:

Welcome.

The Ace is only moments from NW5. Good call :smiley:

just wondering why its says learner under my profile pic, does that mean I’m a newbie or can I change it somewhere? Im not great at this technical stuff!

It will do until you get a certain number of posts…

Oh, and welcome and I second the recommendation for tomorrow’s ride as a first one to meet people.

thanks for the welcomes! Tomorrow’s ride sounds great but unfortunately I’m not around but really looking forward to something soon.

Nice F650 :stuck_out_tongue: Just as nice as mine :stuck_out_tongue: Im glad im not the only one with one :smiley:
Oh and welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Hi Lisa - and welcome.

I’m pretty new to this website too, but everyone’s been very friendly and some great rides being organised. Have fun!

Alex

welcome to LB!
:smiley:

Hi Lisa - welcome to LB :cool:

Hello there. Ironically I am staying in NW5 but am without a bike at the moment. Welcome to LB though and if its other bikers you wanna meet then youve come to the right forum. A few of the LBers meet up on weds at Borough Market from around 6ish - you can see them a mile off as they all have lids in hand amongst a sea of suits!

Welcome :smiley:

Hello and welcome to LB:D

So how come you are without a bike at the moment?

This website is great, I wish I’d discovered it a long time ago!
Lisa

Greetings :smiley:

hello. :smiley:

Welcome to LB…

Hi Lisa :):hehe::stuck_out_tongue: