Hello LB's

Newbie to the forum, so thought I should say hi. 

I’m a SE Londoner and been riding for 20 years now. Haven’t ridden much in the last year because of a new job, but had to get back onto my bike!

I own a ZX6R (03) which I bought new and still riding it years later. I keep looking at new bikes but just can’t justify it yet and still get a buzz off the ZX. Besides the bikes capabilities are still way more than mine!!

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Wilkommen in der londonischebikerswebsite! Nice bike. We’re a crazy bunch here, but you’ll get used to it :slight_smile:

Hello Doctor! Welcome aboard.

Welcome DrW.

That’s a mahoosive wacky screen you have there! Is it to protect the foliage growing out of the fuel tank?

Thanks everyone.

The tree helps keep me rooted ;-}

Helps the bike stay “planted” to the road, eh?

Indeed, there’s nothing like a green machine (too far now!?!).

Welcome, you know that the tax disc can be binned now (or is that an old photo of a clean bike lol)

Yep Rusty, well spotted.

It doesn’t live in the back garden and has since lost its monster stickers, rim tape and I’ve fitted a Fuel exhaust.

Welcome!

Indeed, there's nothing like a green machine (too far now!?!). DrWhooligan
Too far? You have no idea how far we can take puns like this.

That’s good to know. Now you’ve planted the seed lots of puns going through my head.

I think we should stop this chain of puns before it takes root

Best leafed alone

These pun discussions always help weed out the boring bikers amongst us :smiley:

Call the copse, this banter is out of control.

We ought to let it germinate awhile 

You lot need grassing on to the old bill. This is spreading like posion ivy.

Good job we’re only joaking, cus some of these jokes are pinefully bad.

Wood you lot stop it. Some of us are stumped trying to make jokes. Weed rather talk about motorcycles.