Hello from SE London

Hi guys,

I just discovered this forum. Looking forward to contributing and stopping by on Wednesday night at some point. 

My riding history is pretty limited - I had a scooter when I was a kid and just recently got the bug to get involved with ‘proper’ bikes this year at the age of 30 - I was definitely a little bit inspired by the whole retro-modern bike thing. 

Loving riding so far and hoping that this dry weather continues to make the most of it. So far I’ve only been doing ride-outs at the weekends to the countryside outside London, and also pottering around town, but definitely keen to stretch my legs a bit further next year with a proper road trip.

Cheers

Rob

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Welcome

Hi guys,
I just discovered this forum. Looking forward to contributing and stopping by on Wednesday night at some point. 
My riding history is pretty limited - I had a scooter when I was a kid and just recently got the bug to get involved with 'proper' bikes this year at the age of 30 - I was definitely a little bit inspired by the whole retro-modern bike thing. 
Loving riding so far and hoping that this dry weather continues to make the most of it. So far I've only been doing ride-outs at the weekends to the countryside outside London, and also pottering around town, but definitely keen to stretch my legs a bit further next year with a proper road trip.
Cheers
Rob
RobertF
Welcome, lovely bike! enjoy it!

Welcome to LB

Welcome. Better late than never. Like the R nine T :ok_hand:

Greetings.

Welcome

Evening!