Hello from Northern Ireland!

Hello all, found your website via google and liked the look and sound of it so thought as I plan to come across and visit the Ace Cafe in London at some point this year and do a bit of touring at the same time this was the ideal place to get information-and also share information as I’ve done a bit of touring throughout Europe. If anyone is planning on touring the North or South of Ireland hopefully I will be able to help and advise
in any way I can.
I ride a Honda Shadow 750 and also own a Suzuki Burgman, love both the bikes but looking at the new Honda Shadow 750 S automatic as getting a bit of trouble with pain in my hands…old age is creeping up faster than I’d like:-) If anyone owns or has any info on this new bike I’d love to hear what you think of it. Cheers Tony

Welcome Tony!
Let us know when you do make it over to the Ace, you might get someone popping up to say hello :slight_smile:

Hi Tony I am from that great part of the world myself, but been here for a while. Let us know when you are near here and we can meet for Guinness

Welcome! Always great to see new members. Now you simply have to come down one day, no turning back any more!

Welcome along Tony.
As already mentioned, let us know when you visit the ACE as no doubt there will be some of us down there and they can say Hello

Welcome to the madhouse