Hello Everyone

Hello everyone,

Hmm how to start?..Within one month I am moving to London. Currently I am a Honda showroom manager in Krakow. Of course behind my work there is a strong passion for motorcycle racing, both motocross and superbike. Times got hard when I had to close my company Be Fast. I was importing to Poland motorcycle gear called Bull Racing but Red Bull sued producer for name similarity and shut down production. I’ve done some thinking and decided to move to London. Was it a good idea?
I hope there will be an occasion to have a beer and talk, of course if anyone wants to hear my story:-) Meanwhile if any of You have informations about work in motorcycle industry please let me know. I have over 8 years experience.

It’s a pleasure to join LB forum.
With best regards,
Peter

Cześć :slight_smile: Welcome to LB. Jest kilka Polaków tutaj na LB.
I think ive ridden past your dealership on my way to Białka Tatrzańska. Anyways welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome to LB :smiley:

tak dokladnie mowa o Moto Fun…

Only one way to find out matey! I came to London 12 years ago and I’m still here. I’m having a kind of love/hate relationship with this place :smiley:

Welcome to LB! :slight_smile:

Welcome to LB:D

Hi and welcome aboard.

hi and welcome to LB :cool:

Hello & Welcome to LB

Welcome to LB Piter :slight_smile:

Witaj / Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Witamy na forum i wkrotce w Londynie :). (Welcome on a forum and soon to London)

As a case of manners I won’t write in polish so that everyone can understand. Sad to hear abt your business, but thats just life isn’t it? I’m new to the forum myself but it seems to be a place to hook up, meet new people and say what you think. Surely with your experience it won’t be that difficult to find work. Anyway when you’re finally here, let me know and I’ll be more than happy to meet.

Pozdrawiam. (Greetings)

Mike (Michal po polsku :wink: )

uff hard start for me, if anyone of “bikers” can help please dont hesitate

Piter