Hello all!

Hi everyone, just sayign hi really, i just posted a question about Adrenalin X and now i will say hi properly!

Im Matt, 23 work as a Quantity Surveyor in Hertford.

My current bike is a k3 GSXR 1000 race bike (although it is sadly up for sale if anyone is interested?! Ill be racing next year again with New Era but am still deciding on the class.

With a bit of luck i will be on the road sometime in the next year too.

From what i have seen and read this site is a great place and i will hopefully be posting a lot more frequently!

Its a pleasure to meet you all!

Matt

I have a ttached a couple of my favourite racing pics too

Attachments

Welcome, nice pics Dude

I only joined a short while ago and its a nice site, with a lot of helpful folks to give you advice etc. Also hasn’t got the attitude that some forums get which is nice

Hi there Mattb… Welcome to the site… Those pic’s of you on track are really cool…

Welcome Matt! You got a really nice race pic there. Makes me remember why I haven’t posted mine ones here! lol

Hope you enjoy the site and please, post here your experiences on the track and out of it, we all would love to know more about it!

I will do, in the meantime, i have a website if anyone is interested, it needs updating but its a start…

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/bainbridge-racing

Matt

Nice page! Liked the cat! lol

Hi guys,

I thought if Matt was introducing himself then i better. I’m Charlie, Matt’s long suffering girlfriend. I’m 22, soon to be 23 & work at a drinks company in Bishops Stortford. I’ve known Matt for about 6 years but haven’t actually been with him that long.

Matt is really romantic & treats me to lovely long weekends away, normally in the back of his van while i have the pleasure freezing my bum off while watching him race his beautiful Gixer.

I have to admit that i didn’t know a huge amount about racing or bikes but i am pleased to say that i am now i am becoming (with Matt’s help) a fully flegged biking geek!

Charlie

Welcome both of you!

We are getting so many newbies at the mo. Fantastic stuff.

Hey! Welcome to the community you two! Great to have couples on here! Matt, love the race pictures. You’ll have to let us know how it all goes, we have a few other racers here, and a dedicated club-racing forum.

“Matt is really romantic & treats me to lovely long weekends away, normally in the back of his van while i have the pleasure freezing my bum off while watching him race his beautiful Gixer.”

Dude… did you write this? Only kiddin…

Welcome to you both… its pretty good craic around here…

Cant get the hang on of the quoting system.

Blimey Matt, sounds like the perfect women

Welcome Charlie

My ex used to say my bike looked like Action Man’s bike

Hi,

Nice chatting to you all. I can’t remember what Action Man’s bike looks like?

My old bike Vs Action Mans bike they are quite simular

Attachments

action-dirtbike.jpg

Looks quite snazzy, not too sure about the colour though!

LOL… brilliant comparison!

Hiya Matt & Charlie … I’m new to this forum too!

Great pics!! I like the web-site too! Good luck with getting on the road!

Hi SP,

Thanks for the welcome. What Matt doesn’t know is that i am thinking of giving racing a go, i fancy going one on one with him on the track. x

Hello and welcome to the both of you’s. Chill - do you or Matt ride on the road?

Hi,

Matt only rides on the track but is thinking about getting a road licence.

I don’t ride at all, well not yet anyway.
Charlie

Do it, its well worth it. Good luck and get yourselves down to ace and meet the gang.