headlight or fairing replacment

Very Nice, Have you checked the Beam Alignment? it looks to be facing downwards, would it pass the MOT?

also ride it and bottom out the front as that will stress the fairing and you can see if going to crack anywhere as i done something similar with a f4i nose cone and didlt test it before giving it some beans and when was on the front wheel whole thing came off and was only being held by headlight loom…
so ended up just ripping it off and riding dirty lol

hi ya sam… I have built in some movement on the headlight mounts for proper alignment … but the tail is jacked up at to moment … but I’ll be testing it soon …

good idea big D… it is triple skinned in the areas that I moulded… and fused together with abs cement and heat in others and plastic welded at the seams … I made sure the skins were in proper contact by pop riveting the whole area leaving for a few days and drilling some of the rivets out… there are still some rivets in there holding the first and second skins together along with the cement and welding … sounds complicated but was fun to do …AL…

Great work, looks really sweet.

A pair of zx9r/12r USD forks would look nice too. (If they’re long enough).

hi all …
the ol girl is finally on the road in part …she has a clean sheet MOT …
I’ve just gotta sort out her carb, she’s running a bit lumpy/rich under around 4k and I gotta find time to spray her … since starting a new job I haven’t had much time, but here she is outside the mot shop