Has common courtesy died?

I always gave up my seat for people that needed it more than me when I used to commute into town on the tube but not everyone does, as for giving up seats for pregnant women, a lot of people are always a bit wary of offering in case the lady in question is not actually pregnant, I’ve seen that happen before!! :PIn the words of Jimmy Carr “It’s better to see a pregnant woman standing up than a fat woman sitting down, crying.”

Thats true actually my friend was asked if she was pregnant on the train before… it was so embarassing! But society doesnt care about those who cant walk or the eldery. Ive had countless arguments with the elderly when i offer them my seat, cos they are not always used to it especially from us young 'uns :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d be gutted if that happened to me!! :pinch:

Id point and laught :stuck_out_tongue: No i wudnt id cringe and hide :smiley:

Occasionally I use a walking stick to help me.

About a week ago I’d got off th tube at a not particularly busy station and started my way up the stairs on the left. Those coming down were keeping to their left. So I had stick in right hand and was holding onto the hand rail.

Then some bloke decides to come down on his right side, and forces me to let go of the rail to move around him.

I think because I’m young, despite having the stick people think I’m still perfectly able or something.

Why is there a picture of a P with a moustache as your avatar?