HAPPY CHRISTMAS 2006!!!

Please may I be first to wish you all the very best you can get, and lots of love and kisses, etc etc.

(Isn’t it wonderful what you can find at the bottom of a bottle of wine - I just found loads of Christmas cheer!!!)

Happy Xmas toall at LB

Merry Christmas All!!

All the best for 07!

Merry Christmas and goodnight all

Merry christmas you ****ers hahahaha, seriously have a good one and remember a dog is not just for christmas… if you carve it right it should last till boxing day…

cheers everyone now drink loads be merry, and dont be scared to empty ya sacks

have a goodun peeps!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

SANTA SMILED.

Dare I say Happy Holidays? Nah, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

LF x

happy christmas everyone just finished wrapping prezzies now off to bed i am f**ked

Merry Christmas my friends.

Merry Christmas LondonBikers.com

Hope everyone has a good day today and find that Santa has bought them what they asked for.

Merry Crimbo, one and all

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.IM UP AND UNWRAPPING ALREADY WAS ONLY 3+HALF HRS AGO ID FINISHED!! AND ITS THE 11 YEAR OLD THATS UP (AMAZING SHE CAN GET UP EARLY)THE LITTLE ONE IS SNORING STILL.HAVE A GOOD ONE AND STUFF YOURSELFS WITH LOADSXXXX

!!MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

XXXXXXXX

can’t believe te time on some of those posts!!! Crikey I was tucked up in bed before midnight - thought Santa didn’t come otherwise.

Xmas day is here folks so I hope you all enjoy yourselves, yes even us Mods get to relax and kick back.

Merry Xmas everyone

Merry Christmas to all on LB, Have a good day

merry christmas everyone

Merry Christmas Every1

Merry christmas to everyone.

The boys have finished un-wrapping their presents, bored already with the toys and r playing with the paper and boxes…

Merry Christmas peeps. Hope you all got something in stockings