Happy 2021 LB

Happy new year guys,

Thanks for making 2020 bearable with a couple excellent ride outs, great banter, good humour (and brilliant puns) and companionship!

Here’s to a better 2021.

3 Likes

Happy new year to you all!

I usually don’t write these messages as often I see people just copy pasting the same shit without even reading it. But I thought I’d write a message to you all on this special day.

So thanks for a great 2013 and look forwards to an even better 2014 with my favourite gymnastics classmates!

1 Like

I am now picturing you in lycra!
What a way to end 2020

1 Like

I’m not sure if I should be flattered or creeped out by the fact you are picturing me in your mind at all…

What a way to start 2021, with my first restraining order.

1 Like

Well, I don’t want to tempt fate, but oh hell this has got to be a better year? Happy new year everyone!

2 Likes

Get a gym you two!

Happy new year everyone.

1 Like

Happy new year everyone. Hopefully meet up with you for rideouts when all the restrictions are over, and it’s warm & dry.

1 Like

Happy New Year all. As much as I want it to be a better year I suspect the first couple of months will continue the crap. But with the vaccines out it should get better.

But so far it is a good start with a great cup of coffee and a bacon sandwich and visions of Serrisan in Lycra.

4 Likes

Happy new year everyone. Hopefully we can go back to normal life with friends and families

I was prepared for the fireworks to be pants but whoever worked on this pulled it out of the bag.

1 Like

I’m a very suspicious person. Last year I wished everybody a happy new year and look what happened. So this year, from the bottom of my heart, sod the lot of you.

4 Likes

Happy Friday everyone!

1 Like

Happy ground hog day!

1 Like

Glad I stumbled upon this group, been nice hanging out with you all.

Happy new year.

1 Like

It’s a bit early for that. It’s not for another couple weeks till the 2nd of February.

We have our moments. @nivag better start planing another fish and chip run I think.

2 Likes

To avoid the feds…

1 Like

Happy new year you lovely lot. Here’s to more rideouts and fuckery!

1 Like

Happy New Year bitches.

Looking to get back on a proper bike this year, so you’re better get your riding skills polished up before I’m back raping the tarmac.

Miss you loads (most of you anyway) :grin:

6 Likes

Welcome back Alba, so what bike are you getting? Another R6?