Guy Martin's Big Brew 4th - 7th May 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrDeNtLdAM

“I’m putting my support and tea drinking enthusiasm behind The Big Brew and want to ask motorcyclists to get involved and do the same. I was lucky that I wasn’t paralysed when I broke the vertebrae in my back at the Isle of Man TT in 2010, but not every rider is as fortunate as me. Taking part in the Big Brew can make all the difference to people living with paralysis.”
Guy Martin,
Ride Out for Spinal Research Supporter

www.spinal-research.org/guymartinbigbrew
We’re asking motorcycle clubs, dealerships, cafes and individuals to get the kettle on and organise their own Big Brew during the weekend of 4th – 7th May.
Get customers and club members involved – invite them along to have a cuppa in aid of Ride Out for Spinal Research! During The Big Brew we ask that you raise as much money as you can for our research and as a reward for your fundraising efforts, one person who raises the most money and a friend will get the chance to meet Guy at a race.

But that’s not your only chance to meet Guy…
Everyone that takes part in a Big Brew event will be able to enter our free prize draw and another lucky winner and a friend will meet Guy at a race too. Sign up to take part and we’ll send you free prize draw forms, which must be completed and returned to us to have a chance of winning.
As well as entering the free prize draw, you can also grow and show your support for The Big Brew in our new sideburn competition.

Men and women can get involved by growing or creating their own ‘sidies’. Visit your local participating event during the Big Brew weekend, to have your photo taken with your ‘mutton chops’ and be entered into the competition.

Grow or create the best sideburns as judged by Guy and one lucky individual will win a Focused Events track day on the full Moto GP Silverstone circuit, at any of their 2012 events.

Visit www.spinal-research.org/guymartinbigbrew for more information and to get involved. Thank you.