GSXR on Ebay

Lol scroll down the advert and watch the video.Wait until he shows the damaged side LMFAO…Some petrol still left in the tank though which you can have free…LOL.nob,oh and if he hasn’t told you once its a limited edition REMEMBER!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-SUZUKI-GSXR-750-K5-BLUE-Ltd-Edition-No-Reserve-/130542096544?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item1e64ea50a0

Mint condition!

One careful owner? :laugh:

If it were possible to cut the bike in half from front to back, it could make a very nice piece of art.

Cracks and chunks taken out of the frame is all weight saving anyway, I might buy it

its definately limited edition now, you dont see many that look like that :smiley:

still with original blue chain and matching …whatdyamecallit, can’t remember what ya call them…
blue dustcaps you mean?:stuck_out_tongue:

what a waste of an advert lol

How that a waste he’s selling the parts.

If I didn’t have a gsxr front end already I’d have it.

cracked frame is nothing. bit of polyfiller…i’ll re sell it on ebay “as new”

Agreed, the parts alone are worth the £400, forks, brakes, shock, wheels. Anyone with a similar style bike could use all those for either upgrades or as track extras.

I will keep an eye on this and see how its doing sunday.

sOMEONE COULD BAG A PROPER BARGAIN THERE… If only mine was a K5!! :crazy:

well i see a nice street fighter project there hmmmmmmmmmm honda cb1000r headlight gsxr 750k7 rear end mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmm hope its not a stitch up etc

As I can never make my mind up on the sv Im gonna view this gsxr as the front end would look lovely on my bike

[quote]
PJ (06/07/2011)

Agreed, the parts alone are worth the £400, forks, brakes, shock, wheels. Anyone with a similar style bike could use all those for either upgrades or as track extras.

I will keep an eye on this and see how its doing sunday.[/quote Would make a decent donor bike for someone at the right price.

He just sold it for a grand. If those forks are good then that’s a bargain for that lot

the wheels alone would fetch £500 on ebay, been looking for some WoW for mine and its silly money!