Group Photo

Great idea Weaver - there it is then! Silver Ball run it is - if you want to be in the LB.com group photo make sure you come - everyone is welcome to bring their camera and the best photo will be the official shot that we’ll print for people to buy… I’ll also come up with a competition prize!

m

anyone who aint there can be photoshopped in

Can’t make it. In Scotland from 27th july till August 5th.

Outlaws are down for the weekend that weekend. Dare not leave the house for more than 5 min or will get cut out of will. That said, how about a group photo at a well known London landmark Crystal Palace mast!!! Then I can sneak out.

or get the picture taken on a plain background and i could photoshop in any landmark or background ya like

Great Wall of China!!

Madera Drive, Brighton, that’s long enough for us all, and is a pretty back-drop I’m sure there’s somewhere in London, and London would be best. I have vague recollections of the London Eye having a nice large entrance… Then there’s also Buckingham Palace, the Mall has LOADS of room for us, and is also a very nice backdrop!

I think that’s a good idea… I’ll go with that - I’ll sort a comp prize for the best photo.

m

Cant make the 30th as I shall be racing. Just an idea though, how about round canary wharf, theres loads of space round there for lots of bikes and its def a London Landmark that millions of people throughout the world know.

Good idea, though it’s hard getting in there, the security is very tight, especially on a whole load of bikers. Somewhere about half a mile away or more would be better, so we could get the wharf in the background. Anyone know anywhere?

London Bridge.

Do it on a Sunday morning when there’s hardly anyone around, loads of space to park bikes up either on the road or pavement & a choice of 2 great background views of London depending which side of the road everyone’s on.

Londonbikers on London bridge what could be more appropriate ?

We wouldn’t be getting in anyones way, but if someone was to speak to plod beforehand & explain that it’s to raise funds for the air ambulance I’m sure they’d have no problems with OK’ing it.

Pat, that’s a brilliant idea.

London Bridge. Now theres a place for a photo.

Surely Jay is th elogical choice… for snapper!

Like all things LB we won’t be able to please every one. I was gutted not to get in the St G ride out picture, having spent all day sweeping up lost and bewildered corner men and women.

I think we should set a date probably have to be september time to get as many peeps there as possible. Is there any reason why we could not do it say on the spills kills day ?

For a London landmark and enough room for everyone, how about the Millenium Dome? There is acres of space and with the Dome and maybe Canary Wharf in the background.