Greetings all

Greetings all,

I’m new to motorcycling. Recently took the plunge and got rid of the ugly 4 wheel tin i’ve been driving around in and got my CBT.

2 weeks ago i bought a Yamaha YBR 125 Custom from Metropolis in Vauxhall to learn on. It’s a great looking bike! I’m trying to find an area in West London where i can practice maneuvers like figures of 8, turns, etc. on the weekends. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a place where i could practice, like an unused industrial estate or a car park on a Sunday.

P.S. The ride home from Vauxhall Bridge to Ealing on the bike with virtually no experience of a geared bike is something i will never forget!! Thankfully i made it home!! It’s getting easier each time i go out on the bike!!!

Cheers
Anthony.

Welcome :slight_smile: and good luck on the road, be careful out there :wink:

Welcome to LB yes practice is the key just take your time and go as slow as you like .
Steve

Hi welcome to LB:D

try a tesco or sim: car park after its closed, Good Luck,

Ride Safe

Hi :slight_smile: Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

sound advice there :slight_smile: and certainly beats the saying go as fast as your comfortable with…

welcome

Wil-kommen… keep the rubber down and the shiny side up!

The plunge eh?? Good luck dude.

take it easy and you’ll get it quite quickly :slight_smile:

welcome to the LB

Welcome To LB Mate :),

yeah try s supermarket car park once its closed just make sure there’s no security cameras lol :slight_smile:

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.