First post here - trying to spread the news on the off-chance this is found.
My XSR700 was taken off of my drive (Greenwich, London) last night - usual story, they cut the chain and left the pieces. Must have gotten past my alarm and immobiliser.
Anyway, it’s been reported to the police and insurance - I don’t have high hopes, but please keep an eye out for a forest green XSR700, RV17 XZX. It’s got some noticeable mods:
- Akrapovic exhaust
- Pirelli Diablo Rossi III rear tyre
- Green anodised touring footpegs
- Short gunmetal & green levers
- Silver front number-plate
- Aftermarket aluminium front mud-guard
- Aluminium side-panels
- Bar-end caps
- Go-Pro mount on brake fluid box
- TomTom RAM mount on handlebars
- Tank pads
- Bar-end mirrors (silver)
Speedo will read ~9,900 miles. I took this baby all over Europe back in easter so I’m gutted to see her gone