great price on serviceing and dyno testing now !

alrite all just anotice for eney one who is looking at getting their bike serviced or dyno tested this winter i can sort you out some good rates. im a technition at b.o.s motorcycles in surbiton surrey let me know if you need eney more info .j.k

grind your knee sliders to atoms !

Hey I want to dyno run my firestorm haaaaaaaaa much ££££££££££££

I just pm’ed him that. lol

alrite dude at the moment its 45.00 + bloody v.a.t thats for 3 dyno runs 1 speed test 1 power test and a air fuel ratio test

What about a Power commander custom map?

alrite dude we can do a couple of dyno runs first to see how its running then we can tell you how its running what bhp and how its fueling. but we have the software to do you a cusstom map all we need is your power comander lead to plug into our laptop so yer not a problem

Sounds cool as! … nice one!!

But can you set up the fuel injection on my firestorm

YER DIIAS HAS IT GOT CANS OR ENEYTHINK ON IT. ONCE WE HAVE DONE A COUPLE OF RUNS TO SEE HOW SMOOTH THE POWER CURVE IS WE CAN ADJUST THE BOTTOM END OR TOP END HOW EVER YOU WANT IT SET UP REALY SO NOT A PROBLEM MATE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE ON IT TA.

Where in Surbiton? in relation to the station…

How much does this normally?

ALRIGHT GOF GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU MATE. WERE AT 88 ALEXANDRA DRIVE SURBITON. IF YOUR COMEING DOWN THE A3 TOWARDS LONDON TURN OF AT TOLWORTH TURN LEFT AT THE FIRST SET OF LIGHTS GO DOWN TO THE 2ND SET OF LIGHTS TURN RIGHT FOLLOW DOWN TO THE MINI ROUNDABOUT TURN LEFT FOLLOW THIS RD FOR ABOUT 600 YRDS AND A PARAID OF SHOPS WILL APEAR ON YOUR LEFT AND WERE JUST ROUND THER ON THE LEFT

whats the best you can do cost wise on servicing a tlr m8

ALRIGHT RB COULD DO A SERVICE FOR £180 + V.A.T + PARTS AND IL,E GIVE YOU 2 FREE DYNO RUNS 1 BEFORE THE SERVICE AND 1 AFTER HOW DOES THAT SOUND ?