Got a new job

It isn’t advertising if you’re asked … so is it 4theride or something more exciting? :POh … and congrats! Only been to the Kenton branch once but very good service - showed me how to pop the visor off my lid because the instructions made c*ck all sense :smiley:

Very good shop, HG Kenton, we have both been pleased to shop there lately:)

For Steve - it’s about 5 - 10 mins North of Wembley.

Thanks, and it was 4theride, you’ve gone and spoilt the suprise now. :smiley:
Yeah the guy’s there are really nice and I’ve learned so much in my first week from them, really enjoyed learning about helmets and how there all made and how the most important thing is fit irrespective of price etc, hopefully it will all stick.

Congrats on the new job, HG in Kenton is my local store, often pop in, so have the kettle on with the custard creams waiting

The kettles always on, hopefully see you soon:)

congrats… :smiley:

Congrats, well done and good luck for the future! :smiley:

Congrats on the new job. Still have some HG vouchers to use up so will have to pop round and use them.

Tea and custard cream for me please. :smiley:

Congrats!!! that probs be my perfect job to work for a bike related shop - your well lucky! :cool::D:cool:

steve…you have a sat nav you tit!!!:D.

be there soon for a cuppa rosie and a fondle of your finest leathers mate…;).

and many congrats brother…its been a long road eh?

smiled:D.

congrats on the job :slight_smile:

[quote]
foogazi (11/06/2009)

really enjoyed learning about helmets and how there all made and how the most important thing is fit

[quote]

are you sure you work for hein gericke:hehe:

Thanks for all your good luck posts. :D:D:) I might have to splash out on another packet of custard creams.

[quote]
MAD-DOG Dhofty (12/06/2009)

[quote]
foogazi (11/06/2009)

really enjoyed learning about helmets and how there all made and how the most important thing is fit

Yeah sounds filthy I know, I’m trying to get in to the habit of saying lids, still blush when I ask the guys to give the helmets a polish:D:D

been in that shop a few times quite a large one well done on the job

Congratulations foogazi!
A job! Haven’t had one of those in a while! :frowning:

Good luck as a shop partner - make sure you do your taxes! :wink:

Oh dear, are you being swayed from Hanger Lane?
A bucket in every store eh!? :wink:

Ah, fab news!:w00t::w00t:

Phuck that MD, Staffer’s discounts all around!:cool:

Well done dude, congrats. I popped into the HG store in Stockwell for some oil yesterday, first time I’ve been in a HG store, I must comment that the staff were superb. Nice change to shop stress free in a store that make you feel welcome. From what I hear this is the norm for HG stores.