Goodbye London.....

No need for that sort of talk Sherrie

Some people just go too far :w00t:

dirty dogs, terry you can squirt in my mouth any time.:wink:

Cant believe she said it mate :ermm:

Erm, neither can I! Must be my alter ego :w00t:

talk about sex starved!:smiley:

am i in the right place??..is this the thread about westie leaving london ? :Whistling:If it isā€¦ then ā€¦ :crying:

hello lovverā€¦ dont worry i will still be coming to some of the rideoutsā€¦:w00t:xxx

Where are you moving to oop norff- I now live in York

Good luck mate, weā€™ll miss you. Donā€™t be a stranger. (Weā€™ve still got Ginger, heā€™s stranger enough). :slight_smile:

Hope it all goes well Westie, youā€™re one of a kind :stuck_out_tongue: All the best :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been waiting for an update on this and itā€™s finally here! Good luck with the move, I hope everything goes smoothly.

Youā€™ll be missed at all the meets and rideouts.

Now organise a drinking session so we can have a proper send off :smiley:

that was a bit of a shock matt.hope the move goes well u will b missed down here in the smoke.make sure they dont get u wearing track suits when u move u know what there like up thereā€¦c u b 4 u go :slight_smile:

I can`t stop crying thinking your leaveing me.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, donā€™t go! :crying:Good luck with the move :kiss:

thanks guys, well nothing lasts forever:), i will miss all of you, all the laughs, and the friday nights, rideouts etcā€¦ but i will still pop down from time to time, just to keep an eye on ya all!!:smiley:

Just seen your post-thatā€™s a bit of a shock Westy! Youā€™ll be sorely missed mate-youā€™re a great bloke-best of luck and hope to catch up with you before you go.

Gary :smiley:

Good Luck you xxxx

May be able to pop over and see you one day as we are often up in Manchester :smiley:

Good luck Westie me ole mate:cool:

studied in liverpool and have lots of mates up that way

a good place to live, hope it all goes well for you