Goodbye London.....

Well as some of you know, after being in London for 4 years myself and my other half have decided that we will be moving up north as we have found a lovely house to buy. We just cannot afford to buy in London and we also like the area we are moving too ( and its cheaper!!):smiley:

Butā€¦ dont worry, i am not going just yet, i dont actually have any dates as such yet, just thought id let ya all know in advance.:slight_smile:

i will still be staying on the forum, and will still be coming to any major rideouts and meets we have, just wont be able to make all the smaller meets.:slight_smile:

I just want to say a BIG thankyou to all of you that i know and have been privelaged to call my mates.

Lots of Love Westie xx:D

best of luck with the move mate! hope it all works out for you

BLIMEY! That is a shocker.
Hope to catch up with you soon, before you are whisked off oup norf x

thankyou, will do!!! it wont be just yet, so dont worry!:smiley:

damn mate! didnt know (well i have been under a rock past few weeks/meets)

As someone who is also about ot buy a flat i tataly understand where youre coming from!

Best of luck mate and im sure you wont miss the central london rat race!

Ps. where are you going?

you know i am gonna miss ya!!!

:crying:

i know will miss ya all too, but am already booked for the wales trip and France trip on 15th march so you aint getting rid of me that easily.:smiley:

You tart!

Good luck with the move though:D

thanks love!:smiley:

Good luck with your move, am only sorry that I am not able to get out as often as Iā€™d like and experience your charming wit more! :smiley:

Where up north are you going, as I am often in leeds. Having said that, anything from watford upwards I class as the north! :hehe:

Awwww Westie Honey, I am gonna miss you and your snogs ā€¦ :(How far oooop Norfff you going ?

I donā€™t knowā€¦ We go away for a couple of weeks and this is what happensā€¦ Well, we didnā€™t see that one coming Westie! :w00t::w00t:

We wish you the best of luck baby, I hope this place has a nice big garden for us all to camp in??? :D:D:D

I donā€™t blame ya wanting to get out of London, but the UK isnā€™t really all that big now is it? you wonā€™t be that far away at all :slight_smile:

oh handsome i will miss u the most you are a wonderful person.

i am honour to call you my friend.

good luck with the move and if you need any help just text me.x

Good luck mate where are you going, I am moving to Bedfordshite on monday

Good luck babe,

Its waaaay too grim up north surely???!!! But I reckon you will brighten it up :slight_smile:

Now where are Westieā€™s leaving drinks and are we going to meet up with his other half finally??.. :smiley:

Awwww my baby boo !!! I KNEW i shoulda wrapped you up and took you home with me last time we metā€¦NOW who am i gonna go to when i want a hugā€¦cos i knew id always get one from you of all people !! Boo hooā€¦sobsā€¦you better keep in touch with usā€¦are we gonna have a ā€œbefore you goā€ drinkie? Completely understand me dearā€¦but you just HAVE to let us have an invite so we can ride up to your new place and see you bothā€¦no ifs or buts you hear ??? kisses and hugs to Westieā€¦:slight_smile:

Love n luck, Westie! No doubt Iā€™ll see ya up there :slight_smile:

So how far up norf ya going, up with the whippet humpers or not quite that far, no doubt we see ya about,

djs nowt wrong wiv my part of bedfordsh1te :stuck_out_tongue:

wow bit of a shock, when you say north, Do you mean north north as in north of Watford