Good Morning All

Good morning LondonBikers. Looks like a damp road for the morning riders. Take care and perhaps we will see some people at the BM tonight?

JP
2T
kml
Ema
tugs
keti
wasp
elad
Zbys
zine
ASBO
blade
tiggi
phond
puppy
fubels
ginger
wyvern
smiled
kevsta
Ricky,
makman
Viggen
zeph11
shando
garret
yamalot
sincere
gsxrang
ratty46
dudette
wrighty
slysi90
Smiggy!
shewoolf
wolfeyes
chenster
stranger
hertscol
ride4fun
mickywiz
choochoo
Alta-ego
SneakyMC - broken legs, pah, just keep riding!:smiley:
westafina
pompeytim
bumblebee
Jimblade!
Daytona_J
dawnie1968
trashpuppy
Panagiotis
PropStream
debz n grim
day release
paulblackxx
road runner
moley woley
phantomgixer
PavelblueVFR
flats n loopy
firebladepaul
fishcake face
OoooooChatel!
tattooistchick
wigglehismaggot
powderpuff girl
hegerty (witch)
broady broadbean
Photographichero
terry “hello” moto
alice who the fugg
Lusty lusty Shauna
funky chunky munkey
captain chaos (him)
stevecbrxxxxxxxxxxx
ianxv1600 easy rider
Johnse1 Get Well Soon
PJ (pride and justice?)
dizzy rascal, fix up, look sharp!!!
ex tin aka martin ‘roundabout’ blade
Steve…aka John
rockerchic and georgey boy sitting in a tree…

Morning troops.

Feeling like crap this morning so very unlikely I will be at BM tonight.

Have a good safe day people.

Good morning people… u have’nt got the lurgy have you Pj:w00t:

Morning boys and girls! its going to be sunny today!!!:slight_smile:

Might see some of you at the ace tonight!!:cool:

I bloody hope not. What ever it is it better be gone by Saturday.

morning all, why am I up this early when I have a 2pm start?

morning! i’ve got a cold but i’ll be at BM later:w00t: shame on you PJ you don’t even really have man flu:P

MORNING ALL LB’S

Morning all, at work all a lone and it is quiet. Might just repatch the building to create some work. :w00t:

good morning… why oh why did I go out last night… :sick:

Morning all

WFH today!:slight_smile:

Morning all.

WFH too, good job really as my steering head bearings are dodgy and the ride home last night from London was a little strange/entertaining. :slight_smile:

I’d get those sorted ASAP. I nearly had a bad off due to notched head bearings. Caused a bad tank slapper on a corner… Buttock clenching experience and I went through around 4 nappies in .5 nanoseconds… Dependant on your location, you might want to give www.amazingbikes.co.uk a shout as they charge £25 an hour and do a very good job. Sorted the head bearings on a bandit in the past couple of months as well.

Yeah, it’s felt really peculiar when cornering and just pulling out around traffic.Just rang amazing bikes, they don’t do a set price so charge £25 an hour however long it takes. Don’t blame them at all for this as my Dad is a car mechanic and I’ve worked with him and no how some jobs can escalate. Think it could work out too expensive for me so still veering towards doing it myself. Thanks for the link though, looks a good set up and they have a dyno etc so will pay them a visit sometime.

Morning all, will be popping to ace around 9 after the gym :smiley:

good morning people! :slight_smile:

Afternoon! I’m home from hospital prematurely…but I’m not coming to BMM, it’s too far, and I can’t drive or ride at the moment…

why am I never in these long lists??

why you home john…afternoon too, I been to hospital today to have my broekn arm and wrist seen too, got to wait for 6 months to see if my other arm is more useful befoore they re sett it though…as i will be back in plaster for another 8 weeks…ho hum…

My op was cancelled due to my wound still weeping, and have a slight infection:(