Go on then... take the mickey, but give me your opinion

Ooh interesting, but can’t see deal, takes me to download app…

Funnily enough today I was thinking I actually might want a suoernoto again

Can’t make up my mind me…:joy:

Haha I’m exactly the same. I keep toying with the idea of a scooter for the commute and just keep the bike for summer.

Here’s the link:

Be careful with Colchester Kawasaki. Very poor customer service, a lot of the bikes they sell need warranty work done, and Bacon’s Motorcycles (aka East London Kawasaki) does a noticeable amount of it. I also heard that a member of staff at Colchester Kawasaki bought his new Kawasaki from Bacon’s, whilst he was still working there.

After poor customer service that I received at CK after test riding two of their bikes on the same day, I decided to buy from Bacon’s, even though it was a few hundred £ more. I’ve been having my bikes serviced since 2015 and consider their customer service to be great.

didnt you get your 10 from bacons

Nope. I bought the 2016 (Gen 5 carbon grey) one from Daytona Motorcycles. I had all the servicing done at Bacon’s, as I also did with the 2009 (Gen 3 white) which I bought from C & A Superbikes in Kings Lynn, Norfolk.

2 Likes

For trouble free motorcycling I recommend Triumph!

So impressed am I with the Triumph brand I’ve started fitting Triumph parts to The 250, I’m toying with the idea of re-branding it as a ‘Trionda’

I’m sure @Aceman would have a thing or two to say about that

@Serrisan - Too dat! I have over twenty things to say about that. However, knowing most of you have heard my rant previously, I won’t say it again here - but if anyone wants to know, sent me a DM and I’ll reply with details.

I might have jinxed it with that statement.

It’s refused to start. Lights dim when I push the button, nothing else. So I charged the battery - which is about the limit of my technical skills - tried it again and the starter made an uninspiring clang and stopped. Nothing happening, except the lights dimming when pressing the button.

I will book it into the doctor’s in the new year.

My thinking / search for new two wheelers has been out on hold. Apparently we first need to deal with getting a sofa and bed… I mean seriously.

At least I have mxgp21 on the PlayStation to keep me going…

1 Like

Sounds like the starter has jammed. I nothing about this bike but on an ‘ordinary’ bike you could sometimes free it up by rocking it forward and backwards in gear.
You can probably tell I’m an old git for suggesting this…

1 Like

If I was a gambling man I’d wager on a faulty starter relay :wink:

1 Like

It turned out to be the nut holding on the variator had worked loose and jammed. The nice simple repair consisted of putting it back on to the correct torque.

1 Like

say what?