gixxer thou dealer launch

Is anyone going to a dealer for the launch of this? i’m going to West London Suzuki!

You can win one (which obviously if i win - i will sell as its not as nice as the k5-k6)

www.newgsxr1000.co.uk

also Chris Walker, Cal Crutchlow and John Reynolds will be visiting dealers (not the frigging london one’s though)!!??!!

Stalker will be visiting dealers on the south coast of England. His first visit from 09:30-11:00 is at Tunbridge Wells Suzuki, Dowding Way, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 3UY. From Noon–12:45 he’ll make a flying visit to Steve Jordan Motorcycles, 1 New Parade, Leatherhead Road, Great Bookham, Surrey, KT23 4RQ. Finishing his day from 14:00–17:00 he’ll be at the home of Rizla Suzuki at The Crescent Performance Centre, 23 Black Moor Road, Verwood, Dorset, BH31 6AX

Cal will be working in the Midlands appearing first of all between 09:00–11:00 at Drayton Croft, 323-325 Foleshill Road, Coventry, CV1 4JS. His next appearance is from Noon–13:00 at Bikers World, 2 Browns World, Leamington Way, Daventry, Northamptonshire. He ends his day from 15:00–17:00 at Stamford Superbikes, Martins Cottage, Ryhall Road, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 1XF.

JR will be heading north of the border to Scotland. Starting at 0900-1100 he will be at Cupar, West Port, Cupar, Fife, KY15 4AW. His second and final appearance runs from 13:00–15:00 at Saltire Suzuki, 4 Dundee Terrace, Edinburgh, EH11 1DJ.

Whens West London Suzuki.s open night mate il be there ??

Their all on 24.02.2007 - but i think its a daytime thing as its on saturday next week!

I’ll see you there

Cool, any one else? Ginger??Barro?? Also most of the dealers will be showing the racing as its the first time out for the Gixxer thou in the new season - best of both worlds!

Just got an email back from Mark at West London - they aren’t showing the racing.

Geomoto in Finchley is my closest.

are you still going - or should we all go to one that is??

I’ve entered the competition! Might head to Infinity Clapham on the day, we’ll see. I’m in no position to buy the new bike.

Why would you want to Jay

It’s heavier, still has crap brakes and just has a gimmicky switch that does what the throttle does. Ok it’s got around 170 BHP at the wheel if 160 isn’t enough.

I think the K5/K6 thou will be the classic Gixxer model. Especially one with a few choice mods like Brembo brakes, lightened wheels and set up suspension.

Its my weekend off so il be down just to look, as im still happy playing on mine. Brembos, light weight wheels, and suspension set up um !!

Aye Gee’s is showing the racing…got a card threw the post this mornin…

stickin with the k6 tho…

smiled.

Must admit I still prefer the current model, waiting to see the next Gixer 750 before I get a new PAJ.

750 rocks! I want one again, doh!

Jay I just hope they do not ruin the next version like thay have the thou

Is this a standard scheme for the 750… Sexxxxxxxxxxxxy…I don’t normally like the look of gixxers…But this has got me thinking.

I’ll be going. Not been to West London Suzuki before but I guess I should have a look round as it is the closest Suzuki dealer to me.

Will they have Demos on the day ??

Am booked into my local dealership in grays next saturday. Free bike health check (just the right timing for our trip to france) while you drool over the gixxer 1k. Is it me, or is this bike a grower?

+1