Get the f00k out my way...

…good there’s a tube strike on. You’ve realised taking your car is a shit idea… so what to do?

#1 Take the Harley that you’ve had wobble you way through traffic almost drop it and blame the Range Rover that happens to be next to you?

#2 take that cheap scooter that you told yourself you where going to commute on and hold up every one?

#3… don’t even get me started on the full pannier brigade

I have no issue with slow filtering. Everyone at their own pace and all that just show some f00kin courtesy and get out my way.

Rant over.

Better than option 4: take the Range Rover & keep up to date with social media as you drive to prevent getting bored.

Put an rmt sticker on the back, and see how far you make it

Welcome to my world…the R6 is just so perfect for commuting everything else is always too slow :wink:

...good there's a tube strike on. You've realised taking your car is a shit idea... so what to do?

#1 Take the Harley that you’ve had wobble you way through traffic almost drop it and blame the Range Rover that happens to be next to you?

#2 take that cheap scooter that you told yourself you where going to commute on and hold up every one?

I have no issue with slow filtering. Everyone at their own pace and all that just show some f00kin courtesy and get out my way.

Rant over.

Changyammi
So basically Harley riders, Scooterists and BMW riders should be exterminated.   Can't argue with that mate :-)

I’ll just leave this right here…

not all scootersts thank you

not all scootersts thank you silveR6
Ok, just those that ride scooters :-)

...good there's a tube strike on. You've realised taking your car is a shit idea... so what to do?

Rant over.

Changyammi
So basically Harley riders, Scooterists and BMW riders should be exterminated.   Can't argue with that mate :-)
bluelagos

Only rebel scum ride motorcycles.

Attachments