Germany 21th to 26th June 2020 with Phoenix Motorcycle Training

Two spaces left if anyone’s interested. I’m signed up.

Germany 21th to 26th June 2020

We are planning a trip to the Eiffel and Mosel region of Germany this year from Sunday 21st June to Friday 26th June 2020. By popular demand we have kept the trip to 6 days, in order to get more out of the region. This area has some of the best biking roads in Europe, which we will be concentrating on, but it is also home to the famous Nurburgring which we will visit but may or may not go on depending on the weather.

The cost is £550 for single room, half board for 5 nights including Eurotunnel costs. (Double rooms may be slightly more). All prices are subject to change nearer the time depending on the exchange rate at the time. A non refundable deposit of £100 is needed on booking and full payment will be needed by the end of January 2020

To book your place, go to Online booking. Places are limited so it will be on a first come first served basis.

If you havent been abroad on a bike before then why not join us on this trip as it will be a fabulous introduction to the wonders of biking in Europe as well as being with a good group of like minded bikers.

Remember - places allocated on a first come first served basis

1 Like

I second this. The roads around the Eiffel mountains are glorious: top quality surface, twisty, and devoid of traffic. Many of the cafes have ‘bikers welcome’ signs. A great biking destination.

5 nights HB, guided tour and the crossing for £550. That looks like a good value trip.

I won’t be going though as I’ve already booked similar with mates in May :slight_smile: