Gerbin XR12 receipt

Ladies and Gents,

Typically last night one of my gloves decided to pack up, does anyone have a receipt I could get a copy of so I can send them off for repair?

Happy to get you a beer as a thanks…

I’ll message you

1 Like

Cheers mate,

Not got anything yet though :grin:

If you paid by card an copy of the (redacted) statement should suffice as proof of purchase

there in be the problem. I bought them nearly new and have worked fine for months. Oddly worked last night and this morning was weak but some heat there, but just need s receipt so I can get them warranty repaired.

Is it my idea or do these threads pop up all the time… No doubt they are good with customer service fixing things all the time but reliability seems to be big issue.

Seems like every winter a few people will post similar thread…

Maybe it’s just the wrong impression I got…

Same with apple or BMW, they break more often but the customer service is good so customers keep going back regardless of the product actually being inferior.

Need to send mine back soon, one has stopped working. But I would rather have something that has broken after 2.5 years and gets swiftly fixed than something that I have to pay to repair.

Anyone sent theirs back recently? I was just wondering how long it takes as my hands are bloody freezing on my commute at the moment. Also does Gerbing keep in touch, I sent by recorded delivery early last week and wondered if they give you updates or you just wake up to a delivery of repaired gloves?

I sent mine back 3.5 weeks ago. The gloves are 2 years’ old.

I rang them on Friday.

Mine are old style gloves and they are waiting for replacements to send me. They said if they don’t arrive soon they’ll have to send me the new style gloves but that will require them to replace the dual controller as well.

I think if you call and nag then you’re more likely to get the new gloves and the new controller.

Are those the XR-12s?

I bought mine 2 years ago as well.
“XR12 Hybrid Heated Gloves” according to my reciept. Don’t really want to wait 4 weeks if I can help it, by the time they arrive I won’t need them!

Just gave them a call. Have to say I love their service. “Can you wait until Tuesday when we expect a delivery in, if we get replacements we will fix and send yours back, if not we will send you the upgraded new ones.”

Fantastic company that has me looking at their heated vests as well now.

Are those the XR-12s?

Yes

I rang Gerbing again and they sent me new upgraded gloves in the shape of the Microwire Pro.

These are great gloves.

And what a great company :+1::+1::+1: