Friday 12th Jan

This is an invite from me to you!

Its my birthday on Sunday 14th and was wondering you fancy coming out for a bit of drinky drinkies and disco ducking? I have family coming up at the weekend and Friday 12th seemed like the best night to go for it.

The plan is to meet at the Montagu Pike on the Charing Cross Road (105-107) from 7.30pm. Here is the link if you want to know more: http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubfinder/details.php?OutletNumber=644

The plan is to have a few drinky poo’s at the Pyke and then move onto a club.

Let me know if you would like to come and just to inform you now I will not be dishing out party bags. Soz.

See you there

xxx

bugger - can’t make the 12th :frowning: Sorry… really want to come to this too ! POO!

moi, i`ll be there to check out the sights

Happy birthday for the 14th!! I hope to make it as I’m in need of a boogie, lol.

I’ll have to confirm a bit nearer the time

That’s fine - I need to seriously throw some massive shapes.

Aww babe I would have loved to get you drunk on Tequila but I’m already out partying that night. Happy B’day though!

Big hugs LF xx

THANKS - HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME BINGE DRINKING! COS I CERTAINLY WILL (HEHEHEHE!)

We have a friends 50th to go to. Sorry

Have fun though

Have a good time! :o)

I’ll be there

looks like a girls night out then, hehe!

It’s friday, there be a few of us in town. will pop into the pike & have a shandy with you

i might try and get there i need a boogie…i will drag christof there to he can navigate.¬!!!

thats a defo we are comeing!!play time…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASWELLL

happy birthday for the 14th babe shame i cant be there work on saturday, love ginger

You guys are so lovely!

HAVE I GOT TO GET OUT MY DANCING SHOES!!!???

havent done that for a while

Many Happy Returns for the 14th, and thanks for the invite!

Am sure will pop in for a swift 'arf with Telly Moto and the others…

Did you have any wishes for a birthday pressie?..

Still workin on it… will be able to confirm by AM

Ann x

No Party Bags?