Free Gazebo for a good home!

I heard someone call my name. Sorry I could not come and help sooner, but the life of an Agony Aunt is a hectic one.

First, I think that it would be helpful if we all take a few steps back from our keyboards, take a couple of deep breaths, relax, and think about what’s causing the frustration. It is only once we identify the problem that we can arrive at a solution. It is always necessary to see the wood through the trees.

Secondly, this is an archetypal case to which the Judgment of Solomon can be applied. That said, I do think that we can arrive at a better solution than cutting the gazebo in half.

Kaos, you claim you need shelter from the elements so that you can work on your bike. I therefore think that you should be the custodian of the canvas part of the gazebo and AndyP should be the custodian of the frame. I assume that everyone will be happy with my proposed solution.

hahaha
that video’s ace :smiley:

Awesome clip :slight_smile:

It’s actually fairly simple to make a Gazebo with a few wooden poles and plastic sheets (particularly handy if you’ve bought a new item of furniture or had some clothes back from the dry cleaners):wink:

You can then create the style you want and have hours of fun working through anger management issues in a Blue Peter creative afternoon of fun and frolics - plus you can even colour in the home made Gazebo afterwards with felt tips:)

Rigjt am off for a lie down now after reading that thread…:smiley:

We spotted TimR with his gazebo today at Box Hill:

I prefer strech cloth and poles tbh. Much more atmospere