France rideout 17/3/2007

Yep Im going, and would like to do group payment…

Which i have already said i will do though “Yamaha Riders do it best” so if this is a different booking dont put me down, just to avoid confusion…

Tis what I said (but was unsure) but once again Mr MacP, you said it much more eloquently than I.

Blade, you will have to ride past me to get to Mainstone services, meet up and go together on the day??? A long way off yet, so sort out sooner the time.

Just had permission wooohooooo! lol

Having said that, if the weathers crap, I wont be going even if I’ve paid, cant think of anything worse than being in frog land whilst cold and wet.

Thanks people for steering people in the right direction, i didnt have the energy to be posting when people started to get confused in this topic lol!!!

THIS IS NOT THE FRANCE TRIP TOPIC !!!

THIS TOPIC IS TO ADD YOUR SELF TO THE GROUP BOOKINGS!!!

THERE IS ONLY 1 GROUP BOOKING TAKING PLACE!!!

IF PEOPLE CAN READ FROM THE START OF THE TOPICS IS CLEARLY SAID ALL ITS INFO

ANY MAIN QUESTIONS CAN YOU PM ME OR REPLY TO THE FRANCE RIDE OUT FORUM WHICH IS ALSO UNDER LB.COM IN RIDEOUT SECTION SO THERE WILL BE NO MORE CONFUSION!!!

THANKS

Clint

Some how i feel we might have some problems with the Group Bookings, I Know alot of you are keen for the group bookings but feel when it comes down to it that if some people let the group booking down by not paying they will let others down as well and then will give me alot of hard work as i wouldnt be able to book people then i would have to return the money for people to book them selves this will cause more trouble for me than what its worth as i would be travelling round not that i mind but i havent got a solid list with reserves if you know what i mean so lets just see what happens

At this rate i have noticed people still booking their tickets directly which is there choice ,

but cant garentee the group booking at this rate untill i have some re-ensurance.

Ok people i forgot to say that Ginger will be collecting Money from you,those who cant make events to pay has an alternative to send cash by recorded delivery you can get this address off Ginger ,MacP or me just pm one of us for details,those who have paid can you state in pm after or if you have sent it, here is a updated list of the group bookings and people whos to pay for there booking Sorry to say but cannot Accept Cheques

Many THANKS!!!

Group Booking Below (REQUIRING PAYMENT FROM THE FOLLLOWING)

1.Svstreetfighter
2.Madscientist
3.MacP
4.TheDon
5.MatthewC
6.Yamaha_Riders_Do_It_Better
7.Flying Scot
8.Riz K5
9.John
10.Big Sv (PAID)
11.Grimbusa-Debz
12.Little Miss T
13.GSXRessurector
14.Terry-Moto
15.Gmonsta
16.Tug 1400
17.Crashappy_Chris
18.Ben632664
19.Hagano41
20.Grandma
21.CharlyBR600-RR
22.Zx6rlegend
23.Zephyr_Steve
24.MostlyHarmless

Just to let everyone know ill be at box this sunday from 11am onwards by the benches next to the cafe Regarding payment for those that can make it there if you dont know what i look like then look here this is me but Minus the fireblade im on the r1

Im all booked and insured etc etc…just getting SOOOO excited now! Mates from work booking tonight or tomorrow…but im done so im ok !! Ill shack up with shewolf night before and meet at ace !!! so whos a definite booked an all then?