Found myself a new bike!

NICE BIKE.:smiley:

That roundabout-right-left hander/roundabout is awesome! We often go there for a bit of fun! I’ve got some quality pics and vids from there, great fun!

Oops, my bad! :stuck_out_tongue: Was afraid that might happen… though not enough to make me think twice about posting anyway :smiley:

I do intend on getting a decent can on it - and quite possibly a screen… I’m so used to riding faired bikes now that it’ll probably feel REAL windy and stuff… so we’ll see :slight_smile:

Ah glad to see you have taken my little bit of advice today - a v-twin (or indeed most bikes) with the standard can is a waste !

its a sin…to not have a can on any bike¬!!:smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QprReeiYMpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APUQI8x70Jc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgcKwzfPs-Y

Nice bike, was looking at these before I bought my present ride.

Good choice, and agree with getting a after market can, makes the world of difference! although i always though yellow was a bit of a girls colour…:wink:

Only joking, but blue on a sv would be better :cool:

… would have looked like this Stranger… did the job for me :wink: not to mention good colour contrast to pics… now which bike catches yor eye in the second photo…?? good choice :cool:

Ugh. Nevermind. I took the SV for a spin before buying it… and hated it :frowning: Just really didn’t like the riding position of the naked version - so I guess I’m definitely looking at a faired bike. If I can afford the insurance it’ll be a ZX-6R. Getting rather annoyed at this whole affair.
Guess I won’t be joining the SV massiv after all - sorry Ratty :frowning:

get a faired one?? seen them for less than £2k…

end of the day its down to what you like, and what you can afford…have fun choosing…its great a feeling when ya make the right choiceand truely love your ride:)

i have never rode a naked SV…what i can tell you is its has shorter gearing, forgot to mention that before:)

I really wanted a faired SV, love the hire bike I’ve got but I just don’t have a huge amount of money so I’m fairly restricted really :frowning:
If I can find a decent one for around or below £1,500 then I’ll have it… but I just can’t afford anything more at the moment :frowning:

Apparently the rear brake leaver tends to be a little fragile.:slight_smile:

You don`t fancy a nice little KTM then?

take teh hire on is a ‘Pointy’ K3 onwards…, i know of a very very clean one 02 curvey for 1995…cant stretch to that?

have a good look round, try bike trader?

Err yeah - I heard that too :hehe:

And ya know something - I thought I might get a KTM :stuck_out_tongue: Perhaps I should get one which stays in one piece, that would seriously wind up Dhofty I’m sure :smiley:

Yeah the hire one is a pointy one, but I’ve been looking for a curvy (cheaper) but I can’t stretch to £2k I don’t think… Unless I get seriously desperate but then I really will have to go without food for a while. Better than being without a bike :cool: