Foreign Track Day Holidays

Aragon was incredible but not where I’d recommend for a TD holiday. Apart from the track there’s very litte around.

Did you go with NL? Did they use the hotel right near the track on the edge of town?
Little around? There is a strip club behind the hotel, and one up the road on the left! (the Mrs didn’t come on that one)

@kris
We were supposed to be doing Andulcia with CircuitMoto in Nov, but due to him closing his doors have now lost it.
As we had the flights, hire car booked etc, one of our party has organised 3 days offroading / greenlining near Malaga

Trailblazers I think there called. Will post up a report once back

you’ll love it

ridden lots of enduro round there and tho it will be dusty (take good googles) its still fab

the twin track is fun and quick but if you can get onto the goat tracks and dry river canyons its fabulous … some outfits tho run very high tyre pressures to avoid pinch punctures so you find yourself bouncing everywhere … ideally decent outfits will run mouses instead

1 Like

Yep - No Limits. The hotel was the one with the fuel station out front … with the MotoGP guys just leaving when we got there :slight_smile:

Wow Cool !

I’m planning that very thing myself a we speak. Brexit dependant Im hoping to make a coupe of tripsinto europe next year as the season starts…

just back from Portimao with NL … cream crackered … 3 days riding the rollercoaster is hard work

1 Like

Anyone got anything booked in this crazy year?

I booked Estoril for September back in January. Hard to know whether it’ll happen or not.

I think @djmrmagic has one booked.

booked mugello but then swerved it due to family health issues Focused event s have a free swerve option for 2021 which i took up

my mates are off to jerez again …but i am keeping my money and told them to do another 4 days and see if they can get faster as they need the extra homework !!

2 Likes

Yah I have a Porto booked with Redline in Oct, just booked flights, fingers crossed!!

Have the Laguna Sec booked with No Limits in Nov, after chatting to the rest of the group, we are hoping its postponed until 2021.
As we are making a big trip of it, we want to wait until all the bars / restaurants / attractions are open

I totally get that. I did a long weekend bike trip to Germany a week ago with mates and it was all good. No idea how things will be in a month or three though.

1 Like

Well it’s nearly time for Estoril (14-16th Sept). Tomorrow I drop the bike off for shipping.

I’ve still no idea if it will be on or not. :roll_eyes:

Oh you lucky ******. I hope it works out for you. Send photos.

1 Like

Fingers crossed for you Scotty, im dropping off for Porto on the 19th…

1 Like

I’m hopeful for us both - numbers now seem to be falling. The spike is being blamed on some isolated incidents (e.g. a couple of nursing homes). As you say - fingers crossed!

Not been in here for a while, good to see its all still running. @ScottyUK I’m also at Estoril with 4 mates, can’t wait, then have Portimao 9th-11th October … see you out there … Black Pani with DibbleCorse logos on if you want to say hello …

2 Likes

I guess we’ll find out tomorrow if it’s on but I believe it’s getting more likely rather than less likely :+1:t2:

I’ll be running mid group (at least on day 1 :rofl:) on my old GSXR

Hope to see you :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Big hairy fecking bollox :sob: