FOR SALE: 2008 HONDA CBR600RR | DAMAGED | NO RESERVE

As per the title - here’s an eBay link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182159089000?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NO RESERVE 2008 Honda CBR600RR - 10,250 miles.

Unfortunately I came off on her two nights ago. After the crash she turned over immediately. 

Before the incident the bike has ridden very smooth and never missed a beat. 

Here are the list of parts needed and estimate costs to get her back to standard: 

Front Rim - £200Front Guard - £20Motor head cowling front upper - £20Front Fairing £35Headlights - £63Air box - £100Left side fairing £100 or full fairing kit £250Radiator - £60Tail tidy - £75

Total: £823

Bike comes with owners manual, all service history, 2 keys ( 1 standard black and 1 red ). 

This could be a great project for someone wanting to build a track bike or a street fighter. 

Personally if I had the time I would keep her and fix her up but sadly I don’t. This is easily a days worth of work provided you have all the parts before you start.

The left side of the bike is fine and wouldn’t think anything has happened. Dash is fine, connector cables, mirrors are also fine.

Payment via bank transfer or cash.

MOT due August 2016. 

Please no time wasters, buyer must come and collect. 

BIKE IS BEING ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE - I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW IF SOLD ELSEWHERE.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

:frowning:

Hmmmmm would but have another bike to build otherwise I’ll end up like Mian!

hope you get a good price for it.

I was looking for one for a race bike…

You’ll increase your return &/or interest if you state that it’s not been insurance recorded as a write off. Most bikes looking like that will have been.

Good info there mate - cheers

You'll increase your return &/or interest if you state that it's not been insurance recorded as a write off. Most bikes looking like that will have been. Pat
A Very good point.

Updated 

Good luck with the sale, matey. She’s still a great bike, I’m sure she’ll get snapped up.

Good luck with the sale, matey. She's still a great bike, I'm sure she'll get snapped up. Von
Fingers crossed! 

Love your ebay name.

Well the bike just sold for £2.8k - she goes next Saturday. 

Not bad considering the damage - I’m out of pocket £1.2k but in all honesty I got my moneys worth doing 4k miles in one month hehe. 

I do that milage nearly ever month