Football !

What a bunch of idiots last night and they still got paid there £150,000 for turning up to play.

My kids school team can play better than they did and they are suppose to be the best in the world, i wish i could swear as i am very angry on how we played last night.

so i guess england didnt qualify?
:pinch:

Does that mean we won’t get endless loads of crap football TV next year ? That can only be a good thing. Football must be the most tedius sport after golf and tidlywinks :wink:

Take it your not into footie, but wot you should take into account is that if England qualified you would have had empty roads with not a lot of police about every time England played :wink:

And on the footie side…sack the old cronies in the FA who gave the puppet the job and the previous puppets before him :crazy:

Looks like I will be hanging my Sverige flag out next summer then.

England, total garbage. I’m sure all the players will be crying into thier cocktails when they are on thier very expensive holidays next year instead of being in the Euro finals.

To all the genuine England fans out there…sorry guys. That’s it.

However can I just say, YEAH BABY!!! This is a great opportunity for the FA, the Englad squad and football as a whole in this country to change its LOSING ways.

Can I please please please ask that ENgland stop’s consdiering itself Go’ds gift on the pitch. We’re not. The Permiership is NOT the best place for footballers to play, cos its clearly breeding LOSERS. LOSERS.

England now has 2 years to get it’s act together. The campaign has been shambolic, pathetic, worthless and rubbish to watch. The players are NOT motivated, they are NOT playing as a team, and they are badly managed.

Its time English football asked itself some serious questions, like…does paying a player 17 million pounds just for kicking a ball occassionally really motivate him in the right way?

On the evidence of the last 20 years CLEAR AND UNARGUABLE DECLINE of English football. I would say there is a very good argument to say NO. Hurling money at 17 year old boys does NOT instill the right values in them…they’re rich losers… I’d rather see LESS rich winners please…Or at least WINNERS of ANY kind.

Yep, pretty much sums it up.I was hoping that we wouldn’t qualify as that would mean a total shake up of the game. Well, I hope it will anyway. Just shoving another guy in a suit into the managers job isn’t going to change anything.

Well if you look at the games we won 3-0 before the russian and croat game then I would england were playing well again, passing, fluid football that made good results.

But last night was a shambles - the players could not pass for toffee, and it wasnt the pitch because croatia seemed to have little difficulty in doing it…Still an embarassment that a £1bn stadium has a pitch slightly less rubbish the canning town recreation ground though…

I think a summer off could do the guys a lot of good, enough time for the old guard to be put out to pasture and the new guns given some experience in games that have no significance, rather than the cruicial ones.

Nah, blame the pitch on this stupid “world sport swapping” phenomena that’s going round. NFL “gridiron” muppets. Rugby League in body armour. Yawn. Next they’ll be having the “Kabaddi open” on Horse Guards parade as the Kabaddi Professional Players Association tries to “drum up world business” through team shirt sales and franchised mugs, mouse mats with Lahore Kabaddi 5 written on them.

What is the difference between England Football team and Lewis Hamilton?

Lewis Hamilton still has a McClaren this morning… badoom tish

Seriously though, don’t know why we had that beetroot faced ginger goon at all but very glad he has gone. An absolute shambles especially the old Wimbledon system of slamming long balls into Crouchie. He did okay with them but no one there to lay the ball off too.

In fact even thinking about it gets me annoyed so stopping th