Fish and chip ride to Brighton tonight.

Last minute but meet at Boxhill for 8.30 tonight for a lovely jaunt to the coast for some of their finest.

See ya there, remember the A24 entrance might be locked if anyone is coming in that way. There’s a gap by the gate on the exit side to get into the carpark.

I’ll be attending! Which bikes am I looking out for? Mine is a kawasaki versys in black :slight_smile:

Oh, I may be up for this…

Bollox - Only got my dark tinted visor… :frowning:

I’ll be on a white Speed Triple.

Come on Amit you must has a clear visor!!

If it will make you feel better I can wear my dark tint too :slight_smile:

I do… but that means going via home… Nooooooooooo… if you recall the last time we did a Brighton and I was without my clear visor and the M23 on the was back was closed… it made an interesting ride back :slight_smile:

[quote] I'll be attending! Which bikes am I looking out for? Mine is a kawasaki versys in black :) --- Shaunicous [/quote]

nivag

I do... but that means going via home..... Nooooooooooo... if you recall the last time we did a Brighton and I was without my clear visor and the M23 on the was back was closed.... it made an interesting ride back :-)
[quote] I'll be attending! Which bikes am I looking out for? Mine is a kawasaki versys in black :) --- Shaunicous [/quote]

nivag

IMORTAL_Indian
Ah yes, get the visor or don't come!!!!! 

:wink:

Good seeing you all tonight, the usual spirited ride down and freeze nuts coming back lol
Shaunicous I think we was lucky with that cop car coming back.
Any other time I would have been going a tad quicker on that section…

I hope I didn’t hold any of you up on the Panzer? :smile:
Bit nippy on the way home.

No photos? Some of us live vicariously.

Attachments

Hope to join you next time, had a date to make so only managed a quick visit to the Ace for an egg sarnie.