FIREBLADE BITS 04/05/06/07 and VFR LUGGAGE AND RACK

CBR 1000 RR Downpipes/ Exhaust System
Used - but in good condition, came off my CBR 1000 RR 5, No exhaust or exhaust link pipe included. Must be collected.

OPEN TO OFFERS FOR THIS

Dyno-Jet Power commander 3 for Fireblade 4/05/06/07.
Power commander iii for Honda Fireblade, it came off my 54 and should fit 04 – 07 blades not problems, i’m not sure if it fits other models. It is mapped for a akaroprick End can exhaust, it makes alot of difference in the mid range and smooths everything out alot. The only reason it’s going as im getting a new blade :slight_smile:

£150

Diamond Rear Sets For Honda Firblade 04/05/06/07
Used condition - as these are for racing really they are looking a bit discoloured up close as they have been on my bike for 18 months, there is also wear marks on the heel plates, they do look stunning on the bike and you wont be disappointed but i want to be honest. There is also some small scuff marks which i have pictured underneath the foot rests, this is from cornering as i had them set very low at one stage (im 6ft 4ins) but this cannot be seen when they are on the bike.
If you looking for a great deal on a set of rear sets then this is it, they cost a fair bit and often people comment on how nice they look. They come with most the screws you need but when you buy them new they come with very little, most the screws you need you just use off the standard rearsets. You could easily re-colour them if you wanted but they don’t look that bad im just being honest.

£100

Black Seat Cowl for Fireblade CBR 1000 RR 04/05/06/07
Used condition, some small surface scratch’s which will easily polish out, i just cannot be bothered!!

£40

Power Bronze Carbon Chain guard for CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 04/05/06/07 – As new
Stunning chain guard, as new as fitted it to the bike and it just did not look right and i have been meaning to list it on here ever since, great condition grab yourself a bargin, I also have the hugger listed so check out my other items.

£25

Power Bronze Carbon Hugger silver mesh.
Great condition, never put on the bike as it just did not look right, some very slight marks up close from storage but nothing you can see in pics only when you lift the hugger close to your face you can see them, they may polish out.
Grab yourself a bargin! Also have matching chain guard in another auction!

£50

Renetec luggage carrier for fireblade.
Great condition, easy to fit, you may need to buy some screws but i just adapt the standard ones. Very good condition

£20

Akaprovic Exhaust for Honda Frieblade CBR 1000 RR 04/05/06/07
This fantastic exhaust has just come off my 54 blade, its in fantastic condition with the only marks being where you fit it to the bike which you cannot see once fitted. Its the titanium model with a carbon end. It sounds awesome and looks great, and everyone always comments on how great it sounds. This is an end can only(no downpipes). It comes with all the fittings and screws needed. The condition is fantastic, you will not be disappointed.
I also have a power commander iii which is mapped for the exhaust and have them available as a pair for buy it now so i reserve the right to end this auction early!

£350

Silver Luggage for VFR 800 V-tech with rack!
MY beautiful vfr is gone and i have her luggage for sale, it is the Silver GT luggage and looks great on the bike, there is a top box, 2 panniers and a rack for it all with all the screws and bits.
The condition is good (not perfect) there is some marks on the top box and i went to Scotland with a gas stove strapped to it and the vibrations caused it to mark the top box and there are a couple of small marks on the panniers but nothing you would not expect and you cannot notice unless you look closely.
Collection only, i will help fit it if you would like. Its a nice bit of kitt and new costs over £1000!

£500

All this stuff is listed on ebay, if yu want pictures go look there! If you are interested then PM me! cheers!

its all now on ebay - the power commander and rentec luggage carrier have been sold!

Hi my name is Dave, Im interested in some of the parts off your bike u are selling. I was wondering would u have a contact number cause im not very handy with computers thanks