Finally took the plunge and hopped onto 2 wheels :)

I’ve always loved bikes and at 26, feel like i’m mature enough to own one and look after myself. Here is my new Race Blu MT-125 ABS. Currently in Newbury Park but moving to Seven Sisters at the end of the month, looking forward to meeting other bikers.

The MT125 looks great - enjoy!

Cracking looking bike. Welcome to the madness

Nice first small bike! Buy yourself as much security as you can afford around seven sisters :confused:

Yamaha really know how to make a 125 look good. welcome to LB

Thanks all!

Curtis I have bought a cheaper Oxford chain for the moment, a discrete black alarmed disc lock and a plain black cover, I also flip the killswitch on just in case. Once I get paid i’ll be picking up the Almax series IV and another disc lock to stick on the front. Hopefully that’s enough of a deterrent to the average thief, but if someone wants it badly enough, that’s what insurance is for unfortunately :frowning:

Welcome to the mad house.

Hullo and welcome.
Nice ride, the MT125 has got to be one of the best looking 125s out there.

If I left the killswitch on overnight, I guarantee I’d forget and call the RAC out

Welcome…chain it to something sturdy like a ground anchor !

Almax ;-(

Who let the Simpsons in?

Welcome neddy. Seven Sister N15, yes you’d better get an Almax chain quickly, and get one of their Squire locks too. When you call to order your chain from Almax, say I referred you to them and they will give you some sort of discount.

And if you want taekwondo lessons, I teach in Wood Green, less than a 10 minute ride from Seven Sisters ( www.aceman.co.uk ).

Thank you Aceman :slight_smile: Funny you say that, I’m actually a member of an ITF club and working on my green belt.

Welcome to the club!

@neddy - As long as it’s safe and you’re enjoying it, without being ripped off or deceived, then great for you.