Filtering offside islands legal?

Good post! It’s not clever, it’s illegal… enough said…

Simple one this !!! Its ILLEGAL (cos it shows a KEEP LEFT sign)

er F**K THE LOT OF YOU, i resent being insulted and my competency questioned.

for generl informtion ive had cat A since 02, cat C since 05 +E 06

ive taken wagons to istanbul and back, riden motorbikes in india, indochina and north africa, ride one of my three motorbikes regularly in london, ride bicycles daily in all kinds of intoxicated states accross london. Ive never had a fault claim against me, only had one off since 2003 and that class

Ive had a ban in 08; dr10, ive experianced alot of things on the road that most of the people on here probably wont and probably wouldnt want to come back from either. Because im good i still have a job on the trucks, and im happy to say ive taken a new direction cos spending so much time on the road is a headf**k ha.

asking for opinions on off-siding is a legitimate question; this threads been here two years wtf !

with a few exceptions, your sanctimonious blithering shows you all suffer from the very same inconsiderate attitude that you all detest in other road users. I see this daily on our roads, i think many people are seriously injured on our roads because morons like, all of you, think its ok to believe your next to god in all things.

I pity you and i’ll kick your face thru your ass if you try this **** on me out there

Errrrrr welcome back?

Bad day in the cab?

Topics like this always throw up lots of different opinions / views. But that’s all they are at the end of the day.

As for Off siding now it’s yet another money maker for local councils as like many other moving traffic offenses the police seem to have passed the job of stopping it to the local council…There’s a prime example of Queenstown Road Battersea. There’s an island just south of the railway bridge with a CCTV camera trained on it just to catch bikes off siding. Now I have to say this is quite dangerous - not least for the chance of meeting another bike head on coming out the bend if you were to off side the island.

But it’s like everything else - you make the choice - you reap what you sow. So in amongst the list of why not to off side islands add in a far greater chance of it costing you money

Take it easy…

Ooooh Twat proof as if we needed it.:smiley:

Truck off then if you dont like it here :wink:

I think if you read it all back, you will see that people are actually trying to help you. Most people have fallen foul of the fines associated with this, hence SHOUTY CAPS LOCK!

But that was a pretty aggressive response good sir… pretty aggressive indeed…

Don`t be so judgemental Zeepony.This man obviously needs help and we should all rally round and lend our support.

I`m sure even you have made mistakes, remember how warm you felt when yer mates said it was not your fault?:wink:

Well this is different.yoseph is clearlyanantagonistictwatwithalackofregardforthenicetiesofroadsafetynottomentionatotalwankerandmotherfuckerofthesecondorderwhowalksroundwithacocksodeepuphisarsehecanhardlymovewithoutleakingbodilyfluidsinhiswakenotthatwedontlikehim.But, he is a total twat.:stuck_out_tongue:

You admit having a ban for drink driving (DR10) and then complain people question your competence?

What gets me is, why did Yoseph bother asking the question in the first place, if he’s not going to take our advice?

What a fantastic read:D Yoseph has got a point about you lot:w00t::smiley:

You included - above all others… :w00t:

see, he’s used to riding on the wrong side of the road :slight_smile:

And Breathe … All i have to offer is The Big JC Loves all…:wink:

Even Addisson Lee?

Well I Love SOME of you , just not all :smiley:

do we need a group lovin/hug on this one.

am sure he does …

No one’s perfect I guess… :stuck_out_tongue:

jeez someone is a bit mental… and a total twat - drink drivers are scum of the earth!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DR10

a member of my family was killed by a drink driver
so you learn from your mistakes by breaking traffic rules?

you waste of carbon