Filming for Honda

I am too old for category 2) :crying:

Plus I commute on a Suzi.

I do however have a sexual chocloate 954 Blade too, but I ain’t no born again.

Have you got any pictures of yourself Ms Lady.
:wink:

had a chat with Nat and they prefer non Honda riders actually. they are also still looking for a scooter commuter

Okay - retract ‘can I have a picture of you comment’, and replace with

How much, and how long does it take? :smiley:

I was apparently exactly what they wanted until she spoke to her boss and then I was too experienced…lol

Thanks for all getting involved. It’s a very specific search…

I am now only looking for a female biker aged 25-34 who’s just bought a non Honda bike in the last 12 months and uses it to commute to work - doesn’t get much more specific than that!

So looking for someone pretty new to the bike scene.

Anyone out there??

Thought you wanted a Honda rider??

PM Nature girl maybe? she did both scooter and new bike

You will not find a pretty girl on LB.:DApart from Mrs J but she`s just turned 35 and rides anything available.:w00t:

Errr, Mr jetstream that’s not very nice??!

BAMM,Thanks for the PM. I think i’ll pass though. I already have superstar status out in Japan (With my looks can you blame them)

I really don’t want to have paps chasing me around over here. I like the quite life

If I go on billboards all around London as you suggested that will be it!!

I’ll have to move back to Hollywood. Sorry Im out

Bamm,

You say that Honda is (or was) looking for men up to 55 but women only up to 34.

Why not women up to 55? Why not people over 55?

I really would like to know why that is. At face value it appears to be discriminatory and sexist. But perhaps I’m missing something here and there is a very simple - and acceptable - explanation.

You can PM me if you like, but I’d prefer an open answer here on the forum.

Thanks,

Kathy

^^^^^

Probably because “internal research purposes” is a euphamism for ending up in a Honda advert without your knowledge or being paid properly for it;)

Sexist,

Mind you with only two posts and not even a hello in the newbie section id say someone phone this girl a taxi and get her outta here :cool:

In response to your comments. The filming is for internal purposes and the people we use will be paid for their time, but no it won’t lead to them ending up in an advert.

Regarding the age groups Honda are looking at all ages - the gaps we’re missing are the age groups I have put up on the forum. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for suggesting me Lewis :kiss: Nat has been in touch just now. Let’s see if I fit the bill :rolleyes: