F*** - It's going Pete Tong

Hello Mate ,

just spoke to my mate who is over there right now on a " job "

You should be getting a call from a guy called John from Control Risks who will liase as they have a full legal team there , plus " alternative " assets should the need arise !

Hope they can sort it for you fella.

I think I should put this in plain english so all can understand, before we get anymore postings of help etc…

IT’S AN APRIL FOOLS PRANK!!! :wink:

See what you’ve done now BL - a right troublemaker you are. :smiley:

Then post this before people have reaized to save some embarrassment clever boy :wink:

Well done BL :slight_smile:

I wasn’t in on it! I just read the original thread and thought it was a little rediculous. Then some of the replies didn’t add up… And it’s April 1st… :wink:

Oh i have only just read this, I could have made a right tit of myself too with helpful advice about how I am sending a mate Lazar from Lagos over to pick you up with his rocket powered back pack . :smiley:

Can’t believe we all fell for it - nice one Nick :slight_smile: I forgot the date :slight_smile:
I was going to suggest doing an overland trip back in disguise on a camel, a bit like Lawrence of Arabia and then commandering a boat and landing on the east coast of Norfolk sometime in the next six months.
:wink:

:smiley: love this post…nice one Bluelagos

ha ha well done fella,

well funny :smiley:

Good one Nick :smiley:

glad ive only just logged in

HAHA owned. Well at least you know I cared :slight_smile:

:laugh: very good. I did read this yesterday morning but didn’t bother responding as it seemed a bit fishy.

This of course means that any genuine call for assistance from BL in future will be met with “yeah, yeah, another wind-up” :hehe:

But it was worth sacrificing your online credibility in this instance, it made me laugh :hehe:

The time LB mobilised for a stricken LBr in a spot of bother :smiley:

didnt Lawrence get buggered by his captures,
only a sugestion mind