Expected turnout on Monday 7th Jan?

just got in, had a right laugh

+1 (except i’ve been in for a while :slight_smile: )

i have been in for a while, only just turnt on the laptop… :stuck_out_tongue:

Just got in!! Obviously got lost as it was me, pillion on Afros bike and neither of us have a particulalry good reputation when it comes to finding our way lolol

Cheers Afro for the ride - I now understand why everyone laughed when I said i was hitching with you - nearly spooned it right off the back at one point - feckin ace :laugh::laugh:

it was good to see you all face to face, unfortunately only had enough time for a cuppa :frowning:

see you again :slight_smile:

Was my first newbie night too :laugh:Was good to get back to the Ace after quite a few months and see all the regulars (or tossers in the case of Terry and Tug :laugh: )

Turned out to be quite an eventful night afterwards too :Whistling:

Yeh was a good night mate, nice to see you after so long :D:)

I went to Ireland on a bike once so shut it :laugh:

When is the next newbie night at the ace? I am only round the corner :smiley:

Keep an eye on this topic, Ginge will update the dates soon!! :slight_smile:

Ok, will do :wink:

I did pop into the Ace on saturday for a cuppa, was my 1st time there as an actual biker, always been pillion before :smiley:

Monday 4th February… it’s the first Monday of the month from about 6pm onwards. We usually take over the far end where the stage is.

Ok, I shall make sure I pop by to say hello :smiley:

some of us are usually at the ace every friday nights too

What time do you usually go up there and will you be about this friday night as I may be able to make it for a chat & a cuppa :slight_smile:

People are there from 6ish… the LB lot are usually the loud group hanging around, Gingers hard to miss or was, he has a skinhead now so no ginger afro lol…, if terry & tug are there they are both baldies, if smileds there you’ll notice a big thing hanging out of his leathers.

Just go for a look in the Galleries and you’ll soon get the images of this lot etched in your head for Friday.

Ok, will take a peek so I get a heads up on what you all look like :stuck_out_tongue: maybe post a pic of myself so you all know what I look like :slight_smile:

Well couldn’t find anywhere to put a pic of me so changed my avvie instead :slight_smile:

i will be there from 8 pic of me, my hair is no longer red, its blondie :slight_smile: