Exclusive LB Trackdays 2009

yeh i’ll book up:cool:

i might av to do ONE of these days.

Thats a great photo Ben :smiley:

nah - just gotta keep the essvees together :hehe: (hopefully 30bhp wont make too much of a difference on such a short circuit) :smiley:

cheers fella - great fun doing it!

gotta love wets…:smiley:

+1 Me too, me too, wets rock! Can’t wait for my next wet trackday!

thats one hell of a photo jb… i wanted to know as i have wets for the srad as well now :smiley:

I’m up for one or two of these, definitely! :slight_smile:

Anyone on the taster on March the 12th?

Cool, look forward to it.

Let us know when we have to book and how much!

Details will be published soon:)

There have been loads so far this year, no need to wait ;):stuck_out_tongue:

When will they be published as you said that a week ago…lol

hi, im booked in for the taster session on march 12th, at 17.10.

Whats this Ginger?

Trying to get your own back for the FBOS certificates?:wink:

As soon as MSV get their bit sorted I’ll let you know:cool:

I’ve just booked for a trackday at Snetterton on 22/02/09, and will be keen to do more … let me know dates, etc :stuck_out_tongue:

Any chance you could get MSV to put some kind of loyalty scheme in place whilst your talking to them ?

• 1 on the reward scheme , focussed events do it hottrax do it why not the owners of the tracks???///

Its true there’s no harm in asking but all of those schemes require you to do a lot of trackdays with the same provider (like 10)

Even in a good year i’ve found it tough to do enough with the same guys to use the schemes. I doubt I’d do 10 with msv in a year?

You can usually maximise tracktime for cost more by booking early or being selective about which dates and tracks you do

Will this be another 'would like to … ’ post, or are we going to firm up a date and venue? :rolleyes: