European Breakdown

Hi folks,

Has anyone used any european breakdown companies? am looking for about 2 weeks cover in the summer so would be great if anyone has recommendations or has had the unfortunate need to use any??

Cheers :smiley:

We had to call the RAC with an alarm problem here:

Honningsvåg at 70° 58’ N, in Nordkapp municipality, claims to be the northernmost city in Norway and even in the world

Help came in 65 minutes. Although the guy could not fix the Datatool (ha ha) he lent us a car without even checking licence, or even asking if we could drive one!

have a look on for breakdown cover spotted one that covers olders bikes around £65 for 12 months RAC want to cherge me over £100 for the 'bird on top of my UK cover greedy gits !!!

If you go away twice a year or more then its cheaper to get annual European cover. You di that instead of UK not as well as;)

I always add it to my RAC cover when I need it, not had to use it so can’t comment on how good it is:)