Essex Air Ambulance Bike Run 7th September 2014 - Dunton to Harwich

Every year at this time, 100’s of bikes take part in this epic ride out from Dunton on the A127 to Harwich, in aid of the Essex Air ambulance. Its a terrific day, with motorcycle stunt shows, a demo from the air ambulance itself, as well as top food and live music in Harwich when we arrive.

Myself and some mates try to do this every year and this time we’d like to invite you along too.

Tickets can be purchased here, if you would like to join us, the pre-booked tickets entitle us to the priority parking area at Dunton, in preperation for the off at 11am.

http://www.essexairambulance.uk.com/events/motorcycle-run

Meeting at here at the Little Chef just down from the start at Dunton at 8:45, we’ll move together into the holding paddocks at Dunton ready to move off at 11am to Harwich.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Dunton,+essex&hl=en&ll=51.580017,0.359287&spn=0.004387,0.023861&sll=52.0828,-0.1951&sspn=0.047365,0.058107&hnear=Dunton,+Essex,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=16&layer=c&cbll=51.579492,0.354627&panoid=QSJhXvuMXa2JFpd411zpRg&cbp=11,349.9,0,-0.66

The public line the route showing their support along the way, real community spirit for a very valuable service, paid for by your charity donations. And they need all the help they can get. So please, come and have a great day out for a very worthy cause.

Please post your attendance below. Thank you.

Alas im going to have to give a miss this year

ill be nursing a wild hangover

I can’t believe you’d actually choose getting married over this epic adventure, what has she done to you :wink:

im getting married the week before

its the party on 6th up in grand old Kelvendon

I’m aiming to do it this year, went along to show support last year at the start and wave everyone off with the kids as couldn’t do the ride as I was busy

I have booked for this but I doubt I can go this year, Harwich was great, the ride up the A120 less so! I had planned to take a more interesting route after leaving Dunton, ah well next year…

I’m not working so thinking of doing this, anyone else going but fancy make our own more interesting route because the official one is a bit monotonous.

I’m in.

R

Can’t make it, have too much to do at home :frowning:

My stepdad just spotted them and sent me a vid! OMG te amount of bikes