Essex Air Ambulance Bike Run 2015

And I’m not saying spending your time down dark alleys with rent boys
You need to leave a few for me lol

Damn, I was just digging out the gimp suit!!

Just seen the official Police approved route - A127, A130, A12 and A120 into Harwich :frowning:

Which means there’ll be at least three opportunities to achieve some form of lean, exactly how you’d put that into practice is outside my pay grade.

Im contemplating getting “lost” just after dunton :slight_smile:

Turn left on the A127

A128, B184, B1057 through Finchingfield then go straight on where the BCR loop does a left.

Taking the unclassified road via Great Yeldham, Gestingthorpe and Bulmer to Sudbury.

From Sudbury A134 to Leavenheath, B1068 to via Stoke by Nayland to East Bergholt, B1070 to Manningtree, B1352 to Harwich

2½ hoursand 80 miles of twisties with just a couple of yards of dual carriageway :wink:

Sounds good :slight_smile:

9am Half Way House via the back door pour moi.

Will probably be taking e a proper TOWiE route, see above, to Harwich if anyone is interested

Already pre registered see you at half way house :slight_smile:

Cheers everyone for a good day with good company :slight_smile:

Where did you and B2R disssapaer to
I shouldn’t I ask

Excellent day, apart from the moment I thought I had lost my wallet in the petrol station. Then remembered that I had left it in the liner of my jacket. Stupid boy!

lol, i do that all the time!!

I dropped back when we were going through the average speed section…then caught up with B2R after

You need a number plate like mine, i looked at my shadow and it had somehow dropped down in the average speed section, i had to reach back and put it back into its correct position when we got through it :slight_smile:

I can’t remember who asked if there was another similar ride this year , the only one I know of is www.ridetothewall.org.uk
Bit of a Harley fest.

@wise, I dropped back, thought you and your BF wanted some “alone time” lol

Good day out though, cheers for the laughs guys.

I almost bailed out of the main ride at the second roundabout.

A dozen or so ‘L’ platers racing full throttle towards the roundabout realised too late that the motorcycles ahead had in fact stopped! All the brake lights and bunching was a big clue. Fair play to those that managed their ‘emergency’ stop and to the four that ended up sprawled across both lanes I hope the road rash was not too severe, track bottoms and tee shirts, lesson learned!

Forgive them Father, they are ‘L’ platers, they don’t know what they’re doing. Unlike the Harley rider following them who also missed the brake light tell and whose emergency stop ended in a proper tank slapper and more of the same. No body likes to a Harley sliding a couple of bus lengths on its engine bars followed by its rider road testing the seat of his pants but there it was. Amazingly the ‘L’ platers, their 125’s, the Harley and the suicide jockey all came to a halt before ploughing into the stationary wall of motorcycles ahead and none of them came into contact with each other.

Took the twisty route home, been there, done that and got the tee shirt.