DUNSTABLE DOWNS - Saturday 17th October

Sorry for missing out September, but here at last is the next date for our ever-popular Downs ride-outs. :slight_smile:

As usual, the time to meet-up will be 10am in the usual car park, fully fuelled and ready to go…probably setting off at about 10:30am. There’s no roll call…just turn up and go. :wink:

For anyone who’s never been out with us before, see the link below for where we meet. It’s very easy to find, and not far from the A5.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=51.867461,-0.536825&daddr=&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=19&sll=51.867452,-0.536951&sspn=0.001183,0.00235&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=19

The destination is still a mystery, but I promise the roads will be fun, as always. :smiley:

Ya Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:) at last looking forward to it, Will be good to see you again:P

Stop lying Paul.

i should be there…weather permitting of course

weather/work permitting i will be there, really enjoyed the last one!

I hope to make it although we are expecting a new member of the family so i’ll probably have to be there if that happens!

Where is your commitment man??:smiley:

hoping to be back from the congo in time for this…i’ve missed the last couple, hope my bike is still where i left it!

Ooooh can I give you my order of UmBongo? :smiley:

Sorry Craig, will be ******** myself at Thruxton during this LOL! :smiley:

Pick me… pick me…:D:P:w00t::smiley:

Consider yourself picked. :hehe:

Welcome back…been ages since we last saw you. :slight_smile:

Hello all.

What exactly is the route for the Dunstable downs?

I went out of the Bournemouth run with you guys early on in the year and loved. Not been able to make the others but count me in for this one. Looking forward to it.

would be handy to know what the destination is. I’ve got friend’s all over the country and might like to go visit them on the way back!

Ride4FunAfter numerous failed attempts I think I can actually make this one.

(wizard @mcn having a crisis of identity)

might go on this…:D:D:D:D

Woohoo mystery tour sounds good to me :w00t::w00t:

:D:hehe::smiley:

I might make an appearance if you’re lucky :w00t::P:D

+1 :w00t: